𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Zz z zz....zz z zz

My eye peaked opened from the vibrations my phone sent through my bed. Moving my hand around, I fished for my phone, growing annoyed by the sound of my alarm. When I finally felt it, I grabbed it, turning it face side up, clicking the stop button to turn it off.

I yawned, watching it turn back to the regular lock screen.

3:00.

My eyes bugged open. I was over thirty minutes late from picking Moe up. Ripping the cover off of me, I hopped off the bed, yanking my closet door open. "Damn it!" My phone went off again, but I chose to ignore it. Pulling down my shorts, I grabbed my leggings, slipping them on. I sped walked to the bathroom, looking in the mirror. My hair was all over my head. I needed to brush my teeth, so much was wrong.

Grabbing my mouth wash, I poured some in my mouth then gargled that while grabbing my brush. After spitting it out, I walked backed to my room, slipping my crocs on and grabbing my phone and keys.

-

"Come onn," I sighed, looking at all the traffic. It was now 3:30 and I was nowhere near Moe's school.

"Don't stop, pop that cat. Mm mm just like that. Mm mm shake that shit. Mm mm shake it bitch." The radio played Megan Thee Stallion and Young Thug's, "Don't stop." I loved this song, but I was not in the mood right now.

A notification came on my phone, making me look towards it.

Brazilian wax at 11236 Sun Crest Dr. In 15 minutes
Start directions?

"Are you serious? This can't be real," my mind raced a mile a minute, I knew I wouldnt be able to get to moe till around 4:00 while the waxing studio was only twenty minutes away moriah was my main worry. I grabbed my phone out of the holder, going to call my mom. She lived closer to his school than I did

The phone rang three times before she picked up. "Hey babes," she sang through the phone.

"Hey ma, are you home?"

"No...me and Marv' ran downtown, why wassup?-- Ouu, that's cute."

"Oh, I'm stuck in traffic and late to pick Moriah up and I have a wax in 15 minutes."

"Zinnia, did you plan your day correctly?"

"Yess, but I overslept."

"Mmm, I'm sorry, baby, but I'm not home."

"It's ok.I'm going to pick him up I'll probably just have to reschedule my appointment."

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too," I hung the phone up, going to call the waxing company I'd be over an hour late and most likely needed to reschedule.

-

Waddling out of the waxing place, I breathed out lucky they allowed me to get the wax without having to reschedule "whew." It's been a while since I had a wax. After my old esthetician burnt me, I steered away from them and went back to shaving, but once she showed me my box after this wax, I decided I was mostly going back to her.

"So smooth," I mumbled to myself, reaching in my purse to grab my phone. Calling Capri, the phone answered instantly.

"Holaa," she sang through the phone.

"Hi pooh, I just left the waxing place, so I'm about to come pick him up." After picking Moe up from his pre-school facility, I called Capri to ask if she could watch him for about two hours while I got the brazilian. She agreed and had him since.