Part 24

To Marry a Vigilante: Part 24

-----------------

"Okay. I know that for some this might be a bit confusing at first..." The bluenette tried to speak, but Maps but her off.

"You're ladybug and Damian is really the Black Cat and you want our help in beating the army of Demons and Hawkass jr., who unleashed might previously unknown and now you're gathering a party for an incredible quest to save the world and restore the balance before it's too late and everything falls to the darkness." She said it all in one breath, which to be honest was mildly impressive...

"No way..." Colton dismissed her, but Marinette smirked.

"Actually, that's pretty accurate. So... wanna help us save the world?"

------------

"Yay!" Maps shouted after a moment of silence and practically leaped at the box, but Kyle stopped her.

"I'm... not entirely convinced it's the best idea. Why us and not some adults?"

"We have another problem at hands," Batman spoke as he entered the room, now fully dressed. "Several guards at Arkham have been akumatized, including the warden. There's a massive breakout going on."

"I thought I told you that they are to be moved away or kept in a medically-induced coma!" Sabine stormed the room. She was dressed in her Shadowbat outfit and carried enough weapons to fight a small army.

"Tough luck, shortie." Red Hood chuckled. "At least one of the guards was akumatized as someone keeping everyone awake." Then, he met Sabine's gaze and he saw his entire life flash before his very eyes.

"Remember that I know where you sleep, Hood." She growled. "This is not the time for jokes."

"Technically..." The vigilante started but reconsidered at the last moment. Sabine was clearly not in the mood.

Meanwhile, Maps had hearts in place of eyes. "Your mother is Shadowbat!?"

"Only temporarily." Sabine dismissed. "Right now it's just my backup plan." She smiled. "Roaar! Prowl!"

In a flash of light, she was transformed into Pink Tigress.

"So cool!" Maps was giddy now.

"Again, why us?" Kyle asked, still unconvinced. "We don't exactly have overly much training."

"It's not about training. Miraculous will take care of that... To some extent at least." Marinette got flustered slightly. "It's about who I can trust."

"What about Olive!?" Kyle asked, letting his anger show.

"We didn't get to her in time... She's somewhere out there."

"No..." the detective club collectively gasped.

"I'm in." Pom stepped forward. "Let's get that bastard."

"You know you can count on us, Mari-hime," Kagami said as she and Luka transformed.

Jon looked at Damian. "You have my strength."

The boy groaned. "Of all the references, Kent..."

Marinette started to distribute the miraculous.

Jon received the Turtle.

Allegra got the Goat

Felix was paired with the Hound

Claude became the Bull

Maps turned into a very energetic Moneky

Pomeline received the Fox