losing you

/this chapter will be written from a 3rd person pov/ 

(im just testing this method out to see if i like it better(: )

"I didn't know ghosts could faint." Reggie said as he sat in the chair next to the old 1990s couch that Jade was resting on. 

"She had a panic attack, Reggie." Luke said, as he approached the tattered and aged couch in which the leather was starting to crack and split. Jade began to stir as she heard his footsteps approaching her dozing body.

"She never had anxiety until after we died." Alex said from across the room, "If we don't fix this, I don't know how she's gonna handle this. It might just be worse the second time considering she can't die again." 

Luke, Alex and Reggie were all dealing with their current situation in their own ways, but one thing they all shared the same concern over was the state of their best friends: Jade and Julie. Julie had just lost her mom and these boys were the one thing that brought music back into her life, should she have to go through another loss would break her soul. Jade on the other hand had already lost the boys before. They knew that if she had to endure the death of her best friends all over again, it would absolutely destroy her. There would be no coming back from this.

The guys knew it, Julie knew it, and Jade also knew that there was no chance she'd survive the loss of them again. 

Luke didn't know what to do with himself as he thought about the fact that he may have to leave Jade behind. There was no way out of this. Either they would cross over together or these jolts would get to them and Luke would be out of Jade's life. The simple thought of this made his heart ache. She had finally came to terms with the fact that she loved him, finally told him herself just like he always wanted, and now there was a chance he'd have to leave here on this plane alone. 

"I don't want to talk about that, Alex" Luke said to the blonde haired boy. "We're gonna figure this out." 

"No one can tell Julie that this happened." Alex said. "She'll just start asking more questions." 

Jade's eyes finally slowly opened and she looked around the dull looking garage which they currently lived in. The room was dim and the only form of light was the sheer sunlight slowly entering the windows as the sun began to rise. 

Luke was the first one at Jade's side when he noticed that she was awakening from her slumber. He waited patiently, giving her time to come to her senses before he decided to ask her any questions. He gently stroked her hair, trying his best to comfort her as she came to. 

"Don't tell me I fainted," Jade said as she put her hand over her eyes. 

"You fainted." Reggie said causing Luke to hit his leg in response. 

"God, how embarrassing." The blonde hair girl sighed as she sat up with the help of Luke. 

"Are you okay, Jay?" Luke took her small hands in his and brought them to his lips placing a soft kiss on the top of her fingers.