|| Into the unknown ||

|_____|

You and Elson walked to your room, but he grabbed your hand and led you to another direction. Your eyes widened when Elson opened the door to his room and the two of them walked in.

[Y/N]: Elson, this is not my room..-You say with a smile, while Elson closed the door. You walk towards the bed while you let out a sigh-

[Elson]: I know..but I wanted to have a private moment with you..-He said with a smile before walking quickly towards you, he hugged you from behind, leaving kisses on your neck-

You smile at him as you turn around, looking at him before kissing him. Elson encircled your waist with his arms while you encircled his neck. The kiss was short lived due to lack of air, the two of them looked at each other for a moment before walking to the bed and sitting down.

[Y/N]: I..-You say, looking down while Elson looked at you in silence- There's this..-You let out a sigh- I just don't wanna mess things up..

[Elson]: What things?..Oh, (Y/N), when are you going to see yourself the way I see you?..-He said with a small smile- What happened with your powers, it wasn't you fault. And I will be with you ..

[Y/N]: What would I do without you?..

[Elson]: You'll always have me..-He promised, smiling at you-

They both approach each other, feeling their breath. Cutting the distance, bringing their lips together in a beautiful and tender kiss. Elson placed his hands on your waist, drawing you closer to him. When they parted, they looked at each other with a smile.

[Elson]: I know what you need. Come on, come here..-He sighed with a smile, sliding back at the headboard-

[Y/N]: What?..-You look at him, raising an eyebrow with a confused smile-

[Elson]: In Mama's words.."cuddle close, scooch in"..-You took a breath before approaching him, when you got to his side, you used him as a pillow. You relaxed against him as he began to stroke your hair while singing softly-

[Elson]Where the Northwind...Meets the sea...-You look at him with a smile as Elson adjusted the Shawl on your shoulders- There's a river...Full of memory...-You watch him while he strokes your nose like Idunna did with Anna- Sleep, my darling safe and sound...-He felt when you relaxed as he continued to sing softly- For in this river, all is found...

Your breathing became calm, your eyes closed while you sleep peacefully. Elson yawned, he kisses you on the head before closing his eyes sleeping next to you.

|____|

The two were sleeping peacefully, Elson's arm rested on your waist.

Ah Ah Ah Ah....

Smoan a little, pulling away from you and rolling onto his back as he tries to go back to sleep. You complained a bit but you went back to sleep.

Ah Ah Ah Ah...

Elson's eyes snap open as he clenches his teeth in annoyance, sighing as he sits up. He held his breath quickly as you complained again. He narrowed his eyes before laying his face on the pillow.

Ah Ah Ah Ah...

Elson lifts his face, his face showing anger as he sits back down. He looked at you with a sigh, bring his hand to your cheek and gently caress it with the back of his index finger before walking away with annoyance.