|| Northuldra ||

|_____|

Children laugh as they play, running to meet with the other kids.

[Olaf]: Hey, let me ask you..-Olaf looks between the children as they look at him in amazement, a girl grabbed his arm- How do you guys cope with the ever-increasing complexity of thought that comes with maturity?..

A girl takes her nose, puts it in her nose and lets it hang while she turns around with a giggle.

[Olaf]: Brilliant!..-Olaf gasps with a smile when another girl puts her arm across his head with a laugh- It's so refreshing to talk to the youth of today. Our future's in bright hands..

A boy takes his arm, takes his foot and uses the arm to hold him while trying to bite him, a girl takes his other foot and licks it while another girl sticks her nose in his head.

[Olaf]: Oh, no, no, no. Don't chew that..-Olaf says quickly while the boy stops- You don't know what I've stepped in...

...

[Kristoff]: I can't seem to get her attention..-Kristoff sighs as he and Ryder walk together, followed by Sven- Or even say the right thing..

[Ryder]: Well! you're in luck..-Ryder says with a smile- I know nothing about women..- Sven snorts worriedly when Kristoff raises an eyebrow- But! I do know that we have the most amazing way of proposing. If we start now, we'll be ready by dawn..

[Kristoff]: Really?..-Kristoff smiles, Ryder puts a hand on his shoulder-

[Ryder]: Best part..-He smiles broadly, jumping- it involves a lot of reindeer...

Kristoff raises an eyebrow with a smile as Sven grunts with excitement, and they follow.

...

Anna next to Mattias, holding a small bowl of soup while looking towards the camp.

[Mattias]: Hey..-He calls, clearing his throat- Back home..Halima still over at Hudson's Heaeth?..

[Anna]: She is..-Anna smiles, watching his face light up-

[Mattias]: Really? She married?..-Mattias asks quickly, indifferently sipping his drink while waiting for an answer-

[Anna]: Mm-mm ...- Anna shakes her head with a small smile, looking at him before drinking the soup-

[Mattias]: Oh, wow..-He exhales before shaking his head- Why didn't that make me feel better?..

[Anna]: What else do you miss?..-She asks, making him look down thoughtfully for a moment-

[Mattias]: My father. He passed long before all this..- Mattias answers, sighing- He was a great man. Built us a good life in Arendelle, but taught me to never take the good for granted. He'd said: Be prepared. Just when you think you've found your way, life will throw you onto a new path..

Anna looks at the soup for a second before sighing.

[Anna]: What do you do when it does? ...

[Mattias]: Don't give up..-Mattias answers- Take it one step at a time and..

[Anna]: Just ...Do the next right thing?..-Anna asks, smiling-

[Mattias]: Yeah. You got it..-He winks at her with a smile, making her laugh before looking at Elson and you-

...