|| Show yourself ||

The video is not mine ...

I hope you enjoy this chapter ...

(This text) is from Elson...

(This text) is yours ...

(This text) is of the two ...

Some words are different, since you and Elson are singing

|_____|

Nokk runs gracefully through the water, you and Elson gasp slightly when the voice calls them, clearer and closer.

Ah Ah Ah Ah....

[Elson]: We listen to you..-Elson smiles- and here we go..

Nokk huffs and runs faster, to reach Ahtohallan as Elson grabs the reins happily, looking at you with a smile. You placed your hands on Elson's, looking forward.

[Elson]Every Inch of me is trembling...But not from the cold...-You see how a tear falls down Elson's face, slowly you raise your hand to Elson's face, and wipe the tear away as he gently sighs. When he feels your hand, he smiles at you with a slight blush- Something is familiar...Like a dream I can reach but not quite hold...

Ahtohallan approaches as Nokk runs, Elson smiles as the wind blows, making his hair sway slightly.

[Y/N]I can sense you there...Like a friend I've always known. I'm arriving...

Nokk runs to a stop when Elson jumps out of him, removing the reins.

[Y/N]And it feels like we're at home..-Elson bows to the horse, as he helps you down, making Nokk snort and bow before running off-

[Elson]I have always been a fortress..-He tousles some water from his hair, smoothing it back, you tousle your hair as the two of them approach the entrance of the cave- Cold secrets deep inside...You have secrets, too...But you don't have to hide...

[Y/N]Show yourself..-You say in a low voice, as you entered the cave- I'm dying to meet you..

[Elson]Show yourself..-Elson calls, looking around as he walks beside you- It's your turn..Are you the one I've been looking for all of my life?! Show yourself!! I'm ready to learn...-Elson smiles, looking around- Ah Ah Ah Ah!...

The two gasp when an area lights up behind the two, the voice was heard closer.

Ah Ah Ah Ah...

The light turns off quickly, making the two look at each other with a smile before starting to run after the light.

[Elson]I've never felt so certain...All my life I've been torn!..

The light runs with you against the wall, making you smile and slide your hand against it while the two run. Elson takes your hand and they jump, gliding across the ice with a laugh, he grabbed you bridal style before jumping up and creating ice pillars in space.

[Y/N and Elson]We have always been so different. The normal rules did not apply!..

He lands on the other side safe and sound with a grunt, grinning. You get off his arms, leaving a kiss on his cheek with a smile.

[Elson]Is this the day?...-They watch as the light passes quickly by large pillars of ice that block the way- Are you the way I finally find out why?...

[Y/N and Elson]Show yourself!..

Elson growls, crossing the pillars and confidently walking beside you.

[Y/N]We are no longer shaking!..

The two look at each other before using their magic gracefully to put the pillars back in place.

[Y/N and Elson]Here we are! We have come so far!..

The two look around before gracefully pushing aside the remaining pillars, revealing an ice door. They look at each other with a smile, still holding hands as they approach.

[Y/N]You are the answer we have waited all our lives! Oh show yourself!..

You approach quickly and break the wall, creating thousands of ice diamonds in a completely dark room.

[Elson]Let me see who you are...-Elson looks around as he walks inside- 

Some diamonds form a leaf, spinning around the two.

[Elson]Come to us now. Open your door...-Elson smiles as the diamonds make Bruni's silhouette before rushing in and creating the Fire Spirit diamond-

[Y/N and Elson]Don't keep us waiting ...-The diamonds form Nokk, running around you before quickly making the Water Spirit diamond- One moment more!...-The Giant of the earth smiles at both of them creating the pillar of the Spirit of the earth-

[Elson]Oh, Come to us now..-Elson uses his magic to move the crystals- Open your door..

They rotate in the air, getting into position. 

[Y/N]Don't keep us waiting..-You approach their side, using your magic to lower them slowly. Elson smiles at you before looking at the crystals- ¡¡One moment more...

The two look between the four elements, seeing in the center. Where a symbol lit up, you approached slowly first. When you stood in the middle, the symbol lit up in the middle, you extended your hand to Elson. He nodded firmly and with a smile before walking beside you. They gasp when the center is fully illuminated.

On the ground, a large snowflake was created. The diamonds spun around the two of them, making them smile as the diamonds were thrown into the air.

[Y/N and Elson]Where the northwind....meets the sea...

Thousands of memories are formed throughout the room, illuminating it from the dark. You and Elson looked around with a smile and still holding hands.

¡Ah Ah Ah Ah!...

You and Elson gasp at hearing the voice, both turn around and see how a girl cradled Agnarr while calling the Spirit of the Wind, along with another girl looking at her with concern.

¡Ah Ah Ah Ah!...

[Y/N and Elson]There's a river...Full of memory...

[Y/N]: My mother..-You exhale, looking at her with tears. Elson looked at the memory with some confusion, but also with a smile-

[Y/N and Elson]: Come, my darling, homeward bound...-Idunna's and (M/N) voices were heard, making both of them gasp as they looked at them with a proud smile- I am found!...-The two gasp with tears in their eyes when they see them on the wall-

[Y/N and Elson]Show yourself...-They all sing together, Elson gasping as his shirt and clothes start to change. You gasp when your dress changes completely- Step in to your power...

[Elson]Grow yourself...Into something new!..

Idunna smiles at her son, tears fall from her eyes.

[Idunna]That's the truth of everything!...

[Elson]All of my life...

[Y/N]All of my life...

[Y/N and Elson]Oh! Show yourself!..-Elson takes a deep breath, takes your hand tightly and the two of them use their magic on all the memories and creating a mist around them-

Ah Ah Ah Ah! .... Ah Ah Ah Ah! ... Ah Ah Ah ah! ...

|____|