| Separated / The spirit of water |

|____|

[Anna]: No no no no!..-Anna yells, her hair flying in the wind as the boat slides down the elegant ice path-

She gasps and clenches her hands against the road, trying to stop the boat and screams as they are scraped.

[Anna]: Olaf, Samantha! Help me stop the boat..-Anna yells, making Samantha and Olaf look at each other- Give me a hand!..

Samantha took Olaf's hand and showed it to Anna. She quickly grabs it and looks around. When she sees the branch of a tree in front, she nods firmly.

[Anna]: Hang on!..-Anna tells them, while raising Olaf's arm- Olaf the branch!..-She screams-

Everyone screamed and screamed as the boat went off the ice road and slid down the hill.

[Anna]: Wait! No no no!..-Anna squeals, moaning as they landed in a river- Oh come on!..

|____|

[Y/N]: You think they will be fine..-You murmur to him, making him look at you with a small smile-

[Elson]: Don't worry about them, they'll be fine..-He grabs your hand, making you nervous at his touch- You know you won't hurt me, I already told you. Come on, we have to find the Dark Sea..

|____|

[Olaf]: And you said some things never change. But since then, everything's done nothing but change..-says Olaf, with a weak voice-

[Anna]: I know..-Anna looks down before gasping, taking Samantha and Olaf's hand- But look! We are still both holding your hand!..-She smiles-

[Olaf]:... -Olaf sighs, nodding and smiling- Yeah, that's a good point, Anna..-He hugged Samantha, making her smile- I feel better. You're such a good listener..-He smiled at Samantha, which made a blush appear on her snowy face-

Anna's gaze landed behind them both, her eyes widening. She covered her mouth with one hand to stifle a cry of fear.

 [Olaf]: They are both such good listeners..

Anna quickly shuts him up, making Samantha look at him confused.

[Olaf]: Don't shush me. That's rude..-says Olaf's muffled voice, while looking at her-

Anna continues to silence him, and quickly turns his head as he tries to speak again.

[Anna]: No no!..

Olaf and Samantha gasp slightly when they see the giants snoring, just above the three.

[Olaf]: Oh. The giants..-Olaf whispers as he passes one of them- They're huge...

The wind whistles, pulling the boat as Anna and Samantha gasp. Anna noticed that the boat was about to enter the nose of a sleeping Giant, she quickly tried to turn the boat when they suddenly stopped, the Giant exhales and blows up to where Olaf laughs silently.

Anna drove the boat, jumped as Samantha hit her arm. She looked up, gasping when she saw more Giants sleeping. But she sees a small cave, before quickly using Olaf's arm to steer the boat in the direction. But her eyes widen as she looks ahead.

[Anna]: Try not to scream..-She whispers, making Samantha and Olaf look ahead with gasps-

Anna closes her eyes, panting and clutching her sides tightly as Samantha does the same, Olaf screams in a low voice as they tumble down the waterfall and into the water.