|| Golems, the spirit of the earth ||

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

|____|

Anna looks in the direction of the same river where the Giants were, she nodded firmly before running to where the Giants were sleeping. She gasps heavily, knocking some of the branches off his face as she goes through the bushes, running to a stop when she faces them.

Inhale forcefully, she feels her heart racing with fear.

[Anna]: Wake up!..-She yells, her voice echoing through the gorge. The two Giants snore in response, making Anna gasp and sigh- Wake up!!..-She screams louder-

The wind decorated with snowflakes, flew over the Giant, causing him to move slowly in his dream, rising to his full height while Anna looks at him with fear. He growls before trying to lay down on another giant, making him roar and hit him.

The Giant sees her, growling loudly.

[Anna]: That's it! Come and get me! Come on!..-Anna yells, running away as everyone starts to get up- Come on!...

She screams when his hand lands behind her, stumbling forward. A loud roar is heard behind her, causing her to stumble forward as her ears ring.

[Anna]: Over here!..-She yells, panting and flying forward before sliding on her feet, stabilizing- That's right. Keep coming..

Anna breathes heavily as she runs through the forest. But she screamed when a stone was thrown through the air, landing close to her and making her fly back on impact, sliding onto her back before stopping.

[Anna]: That'll work!..-She gasps, dodging another stone that was thrown at her- This way, guys!..

Her eyes widen when she sees the Giants approaching her, making her scream and she starts running.

Kristoff looks up, Sven huffs in confusion. But they both gasp when they see the Giants walking near them.

Mattias gasps as he looks between the Giants, looking down when he realizes someone is running.

[Mattias]: What?..-Look between Anna and the prey- No, no, no, no! She's leading them to the dam!..

...

Anna gasps heavily while running as fast as she can, the Gigante almost crushes her with every step she takes. She screams as she flies forward, flipping around and crawling back as she looks up with wide eyes as the Giant raises his foot on her.

[Anna]: No!...

Once again the wind of the snowflakes flew past the Giants, causing them to stop, looking at her in surprise. Anna screams when someone grabs her, her eyes widen when she sees the person.

[Anna]: Kristoff...

[Kristoff]: I'm here. What do you need?..-He asks softly, looking at Anna-

[Anna]: To get to the dam...-Anna answers, making him nod and urge Sven faster-

A tree flies towards them, Sven growls as he runs faster and dodges it by jumping on it. The Giants pause as the three enter an area blocked by trees, glaring around in anger as they slowly advance.

...

Sven slows down as Kristoff tries to encourage him to climb the rock wall, Anna looks back before nodding.

[Anna]: Help me! up!..

[Kristoff]:...-Kristoff nods his head and pushes her up- We'll meet you around!!..-Kristoff yells, making Anna look down and nod as she starts to run-

She turns around, and begins to climb rapidly. When she reaches the top, she gasps at the sight of the Arendellian guards in a defensive position in front of the prey.

[Anna]: Lieutenant Mattias..

[Mattias]: Your Highness. What are you doing?..-He demands, his voice contains confusion-

[Anna]: The dam must fall..-Anna gasps slightly, trying to calm her nerves- It's the only way to break the mist and free the Forest..

[Mattias]: But we've sworn to protect Arendelle at all costs..-Mattias answers, shaking his head-

[Anna]: Arendelle has no future until we make this right..-Anna interrupts him- King Runeard betrayed everyone...

[Mattias]: How do you know that?..-Mattias asks, his face shows pain-

Anna walked slowly and stood in front of him, with pain in her eyes.

[Anna]: My brother and my best friend gave their lives for the truth..-Mattias gasps softly, looking at her- Please. Before we lose anyone else..

He sighs deeply, looking at her before looking down, inhaling deeply. He looked at her, raising his shield as Anna backs away slightly-

Mattias suddenly clashes his sword against the shield, looking at the Giants as the other soldiers begin to do the same after a few minutes. Anna watches as the Giants notice them, the same wind flies in front of them.

Anna nods her head and exhales, running towards the dam, the Giants began throwing rocks in her direction. Anna runs to a stop, panting slightly as she looks towards the Giants.

[Anna]: Destroy the dam! Come on..-Anna yells- Come on! Throw your boulders!..

The Giants still watched the wind, until the wind blew towards Anna. They quickly threw more rocks with roars. Anna nods and runs for the prey. A large part of the dam was destroyed, blocking the way back to the soldiers.

The prey begins to collapse behind Anna as she runs, trying to get to safety. The Giants pause with grunts, realizing what he was doing. Anna runs, panting heavily as she continues running with all her might.

Anna jumps through the gap, gasping when they grab her hand.

[Mattias]: I have you! ..- shouts Mattias-

Kristoff gasps as he rushes over and slides onto her stomach. She began to breathe quickly, hugging Kristoff tightly, he also hugged her tightly. Mattias observes the torrent of waters.

Bruni squeals as he looks towards the fragments of glowing elements that form a snowflake, the Giants grunt when they notice it and Gale runs.

Olaf's snowflakes squeaked with a soft blue against the light while Samantha's snowflakes shone too.

...

You and Elson melted, gasping as they began to fall through the ice floor, crashing into the waters.

Nokk snorts with a groan when he sees you and Elson fall to the bottom.

|____|

-The next will be the last chapter ...