|| Uncontrol / Chasing the voice ||

|_____|

Since Elson left your room, the silence deepened. But after a few minutes, someone knocked rhythmically on the door. Anna opened the door slowly without making a sound, and saw you sleeping in bed completely alone.

[Anna]: Elson?..-She murmured, looking around the room without finding him- How strange..I thought I was with (Y/N)..-She gently closed the door and walked over to the bed-

Anna looked at you with a smile before lying down next to you

[Anna]: Good night (Y/N)..-She murmurs before closing her eyes-

|____|

After a few minutes, Anna was completely asleep next to you. Her mouth was open as she snoring, from above her, a small snowflake fell into her mouth, but she did not wake up. Then more snowflakes fell, landing on her nose.

Which made her sneeze, waking up quickly when she noticed the snow falling beside her. She turned her head, looking at you confused. When she sees something on top of you, she is surprised when she notices it was ice. The ice formed the figure of a girl, who ran with a smile playing with a boy.

Anna looked at the figure in amazement, and looked at you with wide eyes while you only smiled with closed eyes. Anna looked back at the snow figure, before it began to run across the room while trees were created around it. Anna quickly gets up smiling.

Anna walked looking at each snow figure in amazement, the girl ran to her side, making Anna smile before running in their direction. You just stayed asleep with a smile, while strange figures formed in the whole room that little by little approached you.

Anna continued to stare at the girl, who ran across the room as the trees formed around her. But suddenly the girl stopped when her smile disappeared. Anna stopped, looking at her confused, but looked ahead. Where more figures were formed.

There was a child looking at her sadly, while behind him, many armed men appeared looking at her seriously. You moved abruptly in bed, dreaming all that. Anna looks away, seeing a purple fire before it turns into a strong storm. The boy screamed loudly, in the direction of the girl as they disappeared.

All the figures disappeared to form in a strong storm. Anna looks at everything with fear, look at you while you kept moving sharply.

[Anna]: (Y/N)!!..-she yelled at you, the strong wind opened the balcony door. Anna closed her eyes before walking in your direction. You moved abruptly, while your hands lit up. You quickly sat on the bed with your eyes closed, shooting a beam of ice outward. Anna quickly ducked down before the ice touched her- (Y/N)..

Anna looked out, saw small ice diamonds. You opened your eyes with a gasp, shaking sharply as tears spilled from your eyes. Anna looks at you before walking quickly towards you.

[Anna]: (Y/N)..are you okay?..-She asked you, while you kept shaking on the bed. You got up ignoring Anna, walking to the balcony. You looked out, as your eyes widen at the sight of all the ice shards- (Y/N)..

[Y/N]: W-what happened?..-You murmured, before seeing the symbols- Air...

[Elson]: Air..-Elson mutters-

[Y/N]: Fire..-you murmured as Anna approached your side-

[Elson]: Fire...

[Y/N]: Water...

[Elson]: Water..-Elson murmurs, pointing to the symbol-

[Y/N and Elson]: Earth..-They muttered at the same time-