|| Saving Arendelle ||

|____|

Elson looked around the water, gasping when Nokk placed him on his back. He quickly looked at you, floating with your eyes closed, he quickly placed you on her lap, before Nokk began to run quickly.

You feel like someone grabs you tightly, and you slowly open your eyes, feeling how the water splashes your face, making you squint while you hold on to the person holding you. You look up in confusion, but you are surprised to see Elson's face. You look ahead, seeing that they are riding on a great wave.

...

The people of Arendelle gasp with wide eyes at the great wave that is approaching, threatening to destroy Arendelle.

The wave crashes against the ravine, easily knocking down everything in its path.

...

Nokk whinnies, coming out of the waves and running through them as you gasp, grabbing onto Elson tightly.

[Y/N]: Elson..-You smile while tears came out of your eyes, he looked at you quickly, sighing deeply relieved as he smiled at you widely- I thought I lost you!..-You hugged him tightly-

[Elson]: Me too, my love..-He yells with a smile before turning serious, urging Nokk faster as they run to save Arendelle from the big wave-

...

People gasp and exclaim in protest at the wave, knowing they can't stop it.

...

Nokk whinnies as he runs faster, jumping wave after wave as the three of them make their way in front of him.

[Elson]: We have to do it together, are you ready?!..-Elson yells, you nod looking at him, before looking seriously at the big wave-

Nokk skates to a stop in front of Arendelle, throwing himself back with a mighty whinny as you and Elson use their magic, creating a large shield of ice that deflects the sea. You and Elson swing your arms down as Nokk snorts, landing on his front legs as the wave calms down, dispersing into smooth water.

The crowd sighs in relief, Pabbie sighs softly looking at them with a smile.

The two of them look at all the inhabitants of Arendelle with a smile. You smile, before looking at Elson, hugging him tightly.

The light shines on Arendelle once more, the waterfall returns, the land settles, the breeze blows and the candles light.

...

The crowd applauds, Oaken hugs one person tightly while the rest laugh and celebrate.

Pabbie smiles, bowing to the two.

...

You sigh while leaning on Elson's chest, as he urges Nokk to run upstream.

[Y/N]: I thought I would never see you again..after what happened in Ahtohallan..

He looks down while you cry tears of joy to see him next to you. He looks at you with a smile while placing a loving kiss on your lips.

[Elson]: Nothing could keep me away from you, my love..-He smiles at you, walking away from you slowly, while drying your tears, before placing kisses on your cheeks, making you laugh-

....

The fog begins to clear around the forest, as you fly all over the place.

The Giants look up, looking around with soft grunts of amazement.