Part XII

Y/n POV

"Bae please let me see the surprise. You gon make me fall."

"Nah give me a few more seconds." If you wondering what's going on, I'm surprising Di with a little dinner in my backyard. We've been seeing each other for about four months and I'm finally going to make us official tonight. Even though we talk everyday and see each other after some days, our schedules have gotten busy enough. So I wanted to do something special for her, especially since she's been working hard.

"Almost there... ok you ready, mamas?" She quickly nods before I uncover her eyes, immediately earning an "aww" from her.

"Baby, are you serious right now? You finna make me cry

"Baby, are you serious right now? You finna make me cry." I say as she turns around and she is close to tears as I wrap my arms around engulfing her in a hug.

"Don't cry on me baby. But I wanted to do something special for you. You been working hard and I just wanted you to know that your work is appreciated."
And I really meant that. "Oh yeah, I also got a private chef to provide the food for tonight so you may see your favorites."

"Aww look at you spoiling me" she jokes as I lead us to the table and pull her chair out to sit her down. Once I push her chair up, I go to my side and sit down myself.

"So how's the album going for you baby?" I ask her while I sip some of the wine I had provided for us. "Honestly, I'm just getting to the last couple of songs for it. The label is wanting to have it done in a few days so we've been working hella hard. Sometimes doing all-nighters on several nights. But I'm just hoping it's good for the fans." She says as she looks visibly tired. Thankfully she doesn't have to go in for another couple of days.

"Well I already know that shit gon be live. But truthfully I just wanna say that I'm proud of you and you've been working your ass since the start." I say praising her and her work ethic.

"Aw now you gon make me get up and suc- OMG are those oysters." She quickly looks as the chef I hired came down with a plate full. "Yeah, I told you I'll have your favs tonight." I say and she immediately starts to dig in. I'll take a couple but I'm not a huge fan. Plus, I'm sitting here nervous as hell to ask her my question. It feels like I'm proposing marriage right now. I can tell she senses my mood so she changes the subject to me.

"So I heard that the business is expected to do 250,000,000 in revenue this year." She says as my mind shifts to that. "Oh you been keeping up huh?"

"You know I'm your biggest fan so I gotta stay up with you, boo. So we gotta toast for that too tonight." She says raising her glass and I raise mine too. For the whole time being, we continued to talk and eat the good food, which included Mac and Cheese, Lobster tail, and Asparagus. Finally, it was time to get to what I really did all this for. I started to get up, which confused Di. "Bae where you going?" She ask as I walk around to her before getting on one knee. Her eyes go big.

"First off I'm not proposing. But I just wanted to say that I ain't never met no one who I wanted to be committed to. But, within these few months, I've felt more secure in my life than anybody I've known. So, I just wanted to ask you if we could make this is official and you be my girl?" I ask as I the ring box which held a diamond promise ring, causing her to gasp. "Babe." She says on the verge of tears.

May will you be my girl, mamas?" I ask feeling my hand shake and before I know it, Di falls into my arms shedding tears

May will you be my girl, mamas?" I ask feeling my hand shake and before I know it, Di falls into my arms shedding tears. "Baby... yes I'll be your girl." She says just as I slide the ring on her ring finger. Perfect fit. I playfully sigh as Di wipes the sweat of my forehead. "OMG were you nervous, boo?"

"I mean... just a little bit I'm just glad you said yes." I said as she grabs my chin and pecks my lips. "Aww, you so cute when your nervous, Pooh." She playfully says making me roll my eyes. Out of all the damn names man.

"Come on, man that's the nickname you chose?" I asks as she laughs and hold me closer to her by my neck. "You know you love it, Pooh."

"Yeah whatever. I don't love that but I love you." Oh shit did I just say that. The shit just really slipped out. I looked and she was just staring at me with stary eyes showing a huge grin. "Say it again." She ordered as I repeated. "I love you, baby."

"One more time?" And again I say "I love you" and she immediately grabs my face in both hands before connecting our lips together in a kiss. "I love you too, baby." And just like that she was my girl. "You know I don't have to go to the studio for another two days. Kinda want to thank you for doing all this for me." She says as she gives me that look. And I knew exactly what she meant. "And how you gon do that, mamas?" I ask as we both get up and she immediately starts to rub up my chest. "I think I should show you." And with that, she walked away from me but not before putting an extra sway in her hips. Oh yeah imma like this.

Diamonté's POV

A bitch is on cloud 9. Y/n finally made it official, even though she was already mines and a bitch better know that. And along with some bomb ass dick for the last two days, I was able to get the album done. WON'T HE DO IT YALL.

Anyways, I'm out with Whit and of course she's been hyping me up since I showed her the promise ring Y/n got me. Currently, I'm at my house spending some time with while she's on her snap posting. "ITS THE WIFE FOR ME! ITS A BAD BITCH FOR ME! GAVE THE PUSSY UP AND COPPED A BAG!!" This bitch is slow asf.

"Girl you wildin over here." I say as she put her phone down. "Girl whatever you know you mad because you miss your lil boo." Girl you in my business. But I did because Y/n was currently in Colorado checking in on her inventory. Even though she was my baby she's also a businessperson and has to make sure she brings her bag home. That's one of the things that I loved about her, she made sure too always be on her shit and never got mad if I had to spend extra nights with my album. She would stay up with me at the studio sometimes just to keep me company. And I was thankful for that.

Anyways, while Whit and I were trying to look for something on tv, I saw a call from an unwanted number. Fucking Quavious. I declined the call and Whitney immediately looked down and back up. "Bitch you ain't block him yet?" She ask me out of curiosity. " I kinda forgot too."

"Girl, so you tellin me that you forgot to block your ex nigga?" She asks while I bite my fingernail. "Bitch I know you slow but damn."

"Girl shut up and I ain't talked to him he calls and I leave him on read." I say reassuring her the best way I can. "Well you need to tell Y/n because shit can go out of hand real quick. You know Quavo a lil thug but Y/n on the same level if not more."

Damn she's right though. After learning more about Y/n's life, I realized that you won't hesitate to jump out her suit to whoop somebody ass. And if Quavo was to end up being on some bullshit then there's no telling what war could start from that. And I don't want to be in the middle of that.

Alright. So I know it's been smooth sailing with the newfound relationship but you know this Wattpad so of course it's gotta be drama.
Hope the next parts blow your edges off.
TOODLES YALL!!😁