(4) Wifey Type

PLEASE, CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE MUSIC FT

PLEASE, CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE MUSIC FT. DIABOLIK LOVERS I- I still simp over Ayato, Kanato, and Subaru- AND THE PICTURE I INCLUDED FOR THIS CHAPTER. The actual picture is VERY NSFW and for obvious reasons, I won't add it into this book since people young as 10 read my works- like I can't stop you so yuh.

Y'all remember me talking about writing NSFW for them? Well, here you go, horny people. Bow down to the great Sukuna/Itadori (literally). On that note...

🚨NOT A HOLY CHAPTER AT ALL😼 READ WITH CAUTION🚨

Reader POV

I stared at Sukuna who was staring back at me with a smirk on his face.

I unleashed some cursed energy before he suddenly flipped me over so I was in the submissive position and he was staring down at me with a very obvious boner.

"Look at you," he said as he licked his lips with anticipation, revealing semi-sharp fangs.

I was then put under a sort of curse that kept my hands at my sides and he could control my body.

"You sick, disgusting, horny bastard!" I spat, literally spitting in his face when he tried to place a kiss on my face.

"Aw, look!"

When I looked back at his face, it was Yuji.

Who the fuck switches personalities when they're about to fuck!?

Then again, not everyone is the host of fucking Sukuna Ryomen, the king of curses.

He licked up my spit. "Sweet."

Then he switched back to Sukuna who pressed his lips on my neck, sinking his teeth into it and sucking. "You've seriously got sweet skin. I bet Choi Sora-Jo must be shaking her head."

I glared at him with hatred. "Not you simping over her descendant-"

"Huh?"

"I know all about your unrequited love. She saw who you really were and hated you for killing her family except for her son." I basked in his anger as he removed his face from my neck. "You know, someone would just take the hint that a girl's not interested. Not to mention you're like thousands of years old."

He hissed at me-yes, hissed. "I don't care about her. I care about you-"

"Bullshit, you shriveled up raisin."

I heard Yuji come back and laugh. "Ya hear that, Sukuna?"

Yuji lovingly stroked my cheek, not caring that I was unable to move since Sukuna's curse prevented me from doing so even though I was emitting strong cursed energy. "Wifey, I'm pretty sure my body is anything but shriveled up."