(9) Til Death Do Us Part

IK I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING I'M SO SORRY. Lowkey been loosing interest in yandere.

TW: some violence, SA (not romanticizing)

Reader POV

A lake filled with blood.

I closed my eyes as I walked along the blood-stained water, casting out my senses within the domain that trapped me.

You really think you can escape me, (y/n)? Sukuna's voice invaded my mind. I rule this domain. The only way you are getting out is if you accept me. And my affections.

"Absolutely not." I conjured up a sword made of water, opening my eyes.

Yuji appeared before me and tried to stop me. "(y/n)! He controls everything in this domain! Please, just accept him!"

"Never." I got into a fighting stance, my blade gleaming dangerously. "I'm going to fucking kill you as soon as I get out of here, Yuji. I loathe you."

He simply stared at me before nodding his head. "I understand. But you're not going anywhere."

I stared at him with shock as his persona took a full 180.

Yuji took a few hazy steps towards me, his eyes glimmering with malice.

"I've hidden in the shadows too long," Yuji said as his face became dark. "I've let Sukuna do all the dirty work for me."

"What..."

"Don't you understand?" Yuji's eyes glittered dangerously. "This was my plan the entire time. Sukuna just so happened to share the same ideas."

I backed away as Yuji dipped his hand in the water and dragged said hand down his face, smearing blood against his skin.

"All this time this was my idea. You are going to become our wife, (y/n). I've been patient for far too long." Yuji made a sword made entirely of blood and shadow. "I suppose I should thank Megumi for teaching me this technique with shadows, though I had to consume his blood in order to be able to be able to use Ze'nin techniques."

My eyes widened. "You killed Megumi!?"

Yuji smirked. "He's been nothing but a hinderance for me-for us."

"No." I lifted my blade once more and ran towards him, anger fueling me. "You killed him! You killed my family and closest friends you psychopathic asshole! I'll never be with you."

Yuji sighed with annoyance. "When will you ever learn, (y/n)? This can't be stopped."

Sukuna himself appeared in his domain, sitting on his throne. "You know he's right. I control this domain, (y/n). Submit."

My blade clashed with Yuji's as Sukuna took a seat on the rocks nearby, watching with amusement.

"There's something you should know," Yuji smirked. "All of your buddies at SAIB? They're all dead."

"What?" I didn't let my guard down as he pushed his sword into mine.

"I told you." Yuji's eyes glittered with malice, the entire area getting more stuffy and the smell of blood made me want to choke.

I saw from the corner of my eye the people who died (including Megumi) pinned to crosses made of skulls, Sukuna's laughter piercing my ear as he suddenly came close.

"It's a shame that you had to see the true nature of Yuji," Sukuna said with a bit of a shrug. "He's been hiding it well."

"Well at least he's not obsessed with me because of who my ancestor supposedly was," I snapped as I created a sword made of frost, swinging it and stabbing him in the eyes. "Fuck off!"

Instead of grabbing my hand to yank the sword out, he twisted my hand and his eyeball popped out and plopped onto the ground.

"You can attempt to kill me as many times as you want, wifey. But without the magic of Sora-Jo or even your dumb brother, I will continue to reincarnate. I will always find your soul and I will never let you go, even as the centuries pass."

"Your futile attempt at wooing me will always make me gag." I shook my head as he regrew his eyeball.

Yuji and Sukuna shared a similar look and walked towards me. "We can make you gag alright."

And they did. In their domain, Yuji took me from behind while Sukuna filled my mouth with himself, both moaning and groaning. Yuji lifted my legs more and pushed my head deeper onto Sukuna's cock so he hit deeper, hissing at the feeling. I took it all as Sukuna used his other hands to restrain me, though I kept trying to bite it. I learned my lesson fast when he grabbed my throat and threatened to turn me into a monster like him.

The domain expanded slowly and I was carefully cleaned off, Yuji allowing Sukuna to fuck me from behind while shoving his cock into me.

I felt the two clean me one final time and the donain slipped away to reveal only Yuji who slipped me into a nighty, my bedroom cleaned from the mess that occurred before.

Just before I fell asleep, I felt Yuji hold me tighter and whisper in my ear; "I hope they look like you."

Absolutely no way am I having a child with these two maniacal assholes!

As if knowing what I was saying, Sukuna kissed my face surprisingly gently with Yuji's body. "Too bad you don't exactly have a choice. You will give birth to our children. There is no choice."

"And who would the father be? Sukuna, you don't have your own body."

"I don't," he agreed. "But I have a way to get it now. Thanks to your little Megumi friend's blood. But for now, sleep."

Soon after I heard Yuji's gentle snoring and knew he was asleep. As I lay awake, I couldn't help but look at the ring.

If I just cut this off, they'll kill me with their torture and not realize until it was too late. But I also knew that they would easily put it on another finger. A small sacrifice of one's hands was enough to ensure no more pain, hm?