(8) Pain

Reader POV

Reader POV

I found myself in the room of somewhere unknown, smoke surrounding everything.

There was a man with pink hair holding the dead body of a woman with (h/c) hair and light blue eyes.

"Sora-Jo...?" He whispered.

I knew that voice.

"Sukuna?" I approached him with the intent on killing him, but when I reached out to him, my hand went right through his image.

This must be one of his memories.

And that's got to be my ancestor.

I saw through Sukuna's eyes as he had fallen in love with her despite him being a cursed spirit, the one who killed her brother Sora-Hoi.

I didn't want to, but I felt the heartbreak he felt when he heard Sora-Jo had gotten married to the newly crowned emperor who only cheated on her.

Is this why you're so adamant on making me yours? Because you still love my ancestor?

But what shocked me the most was when the timeskip flew by and it displayed Sora-Jo's spirit stepping into my body as a newborn and I let out a cry.

I heard footsteps behind me and saw Sukuna.

"Now do you understand?" He asked me.

I nodded. "I do, but I'm not her. I'm not Sora-Jo."

"I know that, dumb brood," he snapped. "But I am showing you my most precious memory since you deserve to know. You deserve to know you share a soul with someone very dear to me. Alas, I love you more than I love Sora-Jo, as weird as it is."

"This isn't love."

He moved ahead of me, ignoring what I said. "Now, follow me. Trust me when I say you don't want to be trapped in this domain forever."

I did as he said and he guided me out of the domain and back to my room.

But instead of Sukuna who woke up beside me, it was Itadori.

He was sleeping soundly.

Well, that's about to be ruined.

I kicked him off the bed and attempted to stand up, feeling Sukuna's disgusting cum drip down my legs.

I turned on the shower after locking the door and got into the shower.