Cecilia

"I should be the one doing this!" Gigi's loud voice echoed in the room as her boss kept watching her with uninterested eyes. "I mean I spent all those days observing her. I know her well now. I've hooked up with her even! I should be the one to keep an eye on her, don't you think?"

"Are you done?" her boss answered with a monotone voice to the temper tantrum she was throwing. "I don't know what you're after, Genevieve, but if I figure it out you know you would pay for it."

The girl, now with a fierce red hair, stopped for a second, her breath cutting off with the threat she heard. "I'm not-" she stumbled before shaking off the uneasy feeling. "I'm not after anything. I'm trying to do my job, that's all."

"Part of your job is doing what I tell you to do, no questions asked," he kept his burning eyes right in the pale blue ones. The red haired woman opened her mouth to answer but a firm hand gesture cut her off, showing her to leave the room.

Gigi was left speechless as he looked back down at his occupation, leaving her the only option of walking out of the scene. She tightened her fists, almost stomping as she was led out of the office. She headed straight to the bathroom to let her anger out as it was impossible for her to beat someone up for it then, closing the door harshly before she stopped in front of the sink and linked her eyes with her reflection on the mirror.

The straight, red-haired woman looking at her with fire filled ice blue orbs was a stranger to her. Not seeing herself in the mirror made her angry furthermore. The feeling of being lost even when she was only with herself conquered her body as desperate tears filled her eyes. "Just a little while longer, Gigi..." she mumbled to herself as she pulled her eyes away from her reflection, wetting her hands to run through her flushed skin. "It's almost off season, and you won't have to pretend anymore."

She took a step back and linked her eyes with herself once again, wishing to believe her own words but it wasn't easy with her heart still feeling heavy in her chest. The brunette's words from the other night echoed in her mind as she gathered herself. That reminded her once again about her boss' plan. She knew she had to do something, she had to be the one to date the brunette and not Emma. She was the most royal worker for years now, she wasn't ready to give her spot to some rookie so easily.

The red haired woman stormed off the room, confident in herself to find her peer smoking outside as she waited for her turn. She wasn't the type to usually chit chat, nor care about anything that wasn't work related in general, but she was the best in getting the information out of anybody and wasn't afraid to use her social skills on her just as sharp coworker.

A smile grew on her face when she stepped out to find Emma leaning on the hard, concrete wall of the building and smoking. It wasn't even attention bringing, she looked like anyone that could work at a place like their building was intended to look like, a cover up for their business. The red haired woman went through her purse to find a cigarette pack. She wasn't a smoker but knew cigarettes were always the best conversation openers.

She picked one from the almost full packet, placing it in between her lips as she approached the woman on her phone. "Hey," she said with a friendly tone but it still alerted Emma. "It's just me. Can I use your light?"

"Sure," she said before pulling out a lighter and lighting the cigarette placed in between the nude painted lips. "Thought you would carry one, amazing conversation starter honestly," Emma said as she gestured to the Zippo lighter before she stuffed it back into her pocket. The red haired woman was already carrying one, but she just smiled at the sentence.

"I don't have a duty today," she said as she placed next to her, mirroring her leaning on the wall. "How about you? Aren't you supposed to take Crystal out today?"