Olivia

In the kitchen, Crystal was busy cooking some pancakes for their breakfast after the best sleep she had in some time. She was the first to wake up within the two and so she decided to prepare something after she deliberately stared at Gigi's peaceful sleeping face for a few minutes, still in disbelief at what happened the night before.

The brunette was too immersed in what she was doing that she didn't notice the tall figure walking her way. She just felt the slender arms wrapping around her from behind, the woman's chin resting on her shoulder as she watched her cook. "What are you doing?" Gigi asked with her husky morning voice before she placed a kiss near the woman's ear.

"I'm painting, Gigi, painting." Crystal replied sarcastically which earned a light slap on her tummy from the ginger-haired girl, making the two giggle together. "I'm making you pancakes. I suppose you eat pancakes because who doesn't?"

"You didn't have to," the ginger haired woman mumbled as her breath tickled the tan neck.

"Well, I wanted to, so... you have to eat it or else I would be sad," Crystal said with a fake pout, flipping the pancake carefully as she spoke.

"Manipulative bitch." Gigi jokingly said as she let go of the shorter woman reaching for the plates on the counter. She leaned to it, watching the brunette place them with a little smile on her face.

Crystal took a look at the still sleepy looking woman before she spoke, "Can you cut up the fruits?" she asked as Gigi whined. She giggled whilst reaching to place a little kiss on the taller woman's cheek before giving her a little slap in her butt, "Come on, make yourself useful. I thought you liked knives,"

The ginger-haired woman rolled her eyes as she started cutting the fruits Crystal prepared earlier as she went back to the pancakes. There was a moment of silence before Gigi ate a strawberry and Crystal gave her a dirty look, "What? Do you want one?"

"You're supposed to cut them Gee. You'll get to eat them later," the brunette teased as the taller woman looked at the one she was holding as her face lighted up.

"I know you want one. Come and get it," she teased further as she placed a fruit in between her teeth but not completely eating it, looking at the shorter girl with big, playful eyes as she giggled.

Crystal walked closer to her and rose on her toes with a smirk on her face, "Cheesy," she said before biting the very tip of the fruit and not touching the plump lips of Gigi. She pulled back giggling as Gigi looked at her dumbfoundead for a second before joining her giggling. She was about to get back to the pan when the taller girl pulled her in by wrapping an arm around her waist as they both laughed together, sharing a kiss with the sweet strawberry taste in their mouths.

Gigi deepened the kiss as her other hand found the tan thigh, raising her leg to get a better hold of the brunette she was now pushing to the counter as Crystal linked her arms over her neck. They enjoyed the moment before a burning smell filled the air, Crystal quickly getting away from the embrace of the taller woman as she laughed.

After a wasted pancake and the playful time they've shared, Crystal was still able to come up with two beautifully put together plates. She then led Gigi on the small table in her kitchen, placing the plate of pancakes as she settled, "Dig in."

Gigi enjoyed her breakfast, glancing at the woman looking at her with questioning eyes as she took the first bite and hummed involuntarily, "You're actually good at this."

Crystal smiled to her as she chewed, "I can make like... three dishes," she said with an unsure, high tone, "And I make them good."

"Can't wait to taste the other two then," Gigi said as she cut up another piece, "By the way, I have to leave early today. My boss just texted me about my new mission. Will you be fine here on your own?"