Valerie

cw // slight assault , mullet Gigi (can cause heart attacks)

The pale blue eyes of the blonde woman were locked on the couple sitting close to each other in the bar area of the club they were in. She watched as Crystal slid her hand on the girl's arm close to her, smiling to whatever the other was saying. By then, she knew the brunette woman was aware who she was flirting with, but she didn't know why she didn't seem to care. She watched the brunette with frustration creeping up to her as she brushed her blonde mullet to the back, to keep her hair away from the sight of the two.

Luckily for her, she was able to eavesdrop at a conversation Emma and another co-worker had during their smoke break outside their office, the woman mentioning about trying to get back the mission their boss appointed to her. Of course, Gigi wouldn't let that happen and so she made sure she was going to be there when the other girl tried to steal her job away from her.

From the dark corner of the club she was hiding in, the couple couldn't see her or her dagger-like glares. Trusting that fact, she kept her eyes on as they flirted, Emma's leg resting in between Crystal's on the high chair she was sitting on as Crystal leaned in closer to talk to her. She knew the brunette's body language by then, and could see how performative the flirting she put on that day was. Her hand was tangled on one of the long blonde locks of her co-worker, swirling it around slowly with a sweet smile on her face.

Gigi could see how Crystal was aware, and still going with it possibly for her personal gains and she hated it. She hated to know she wasn't safe, she hated to see her believe her coworker could be as merciful as her. And as for Emma, Gigi knew this was a trick she was pulling to gain her position back on Sanchez's eye. Rookie mistake, she thought as she downed her drink, r ookie mistake to think you can be better than Gigi Goode.

As she lowered her drink to put on the table, her eyes went back to the bar area to see the couple long gone. At first, she felt panicked but as soon as her eyes caught on the two women walking very close to the back entrance, her body started moving involuntarily. She grabbed her purse and went after the couple but the sea of people on the dance floor in between her place and the back entrance made her exit delayed.

As soon as she opened the door leading to the calm and dark back street, her eyes wandered around to find a trace of them. To her luck, when she turned her head to her right she was faced with the couple kissing as they leant on a car, just like how she and Crystal once did. She silently closed the door behind her and hid in the little space she had.

Her eyes involuntarily rolled as she watched her coworker do almost the exact moves they have been taught, annoyed that she was making it too obvious for the brunette to find out what she was doing. In addition, her annoyance with how Crystal was being too careless at this point grew more inside her, wanting to smack some sense over her especially after what they have done there before. She knew that Emma wouldn't be as nice as her, especially under Sanchez' orders after she failed to do the mission once.

She wanted to peel her eyes away after seeing their hands traveling underneath each other's clothes, the brunette moaning getting audibly loud along that dark alley. However, she wanted to look closely and protect the brunette in order to protect their secret. If anyone found out how the brunette escaped or how she was given the false information, she knew it would be the end of her and her dreams. Despite being frustrated at seeing how Crystal was in another person's arms, specifically in her co-worker's arms, she continued to watch their every move. Her eyes grew when she realized where her co-worker's hand was traveling as she felt up the brunette, creeping on her slowly but grabbing her neck tighter than she would ever do.