Chapter 14

After settling the four into a secure hotel, Caitlin went home, but couldn't find Savitar. She sighed at how often this had become and called Cisco, who informed her that he was at the local bar. Cisco told her he left the lab 4 hours ago, which got her worried.
Caitlin debated on whether she should go to pick him up or not but knew deep down, she wouldn't be able to sleep without knowing he was safe.
She drove to Rector's and looked around when she found Savitar dancing a bit too close to another woman. Although she said she was done with him and convinced herself she didn't have feelings toward him, the particular sight got Caitlin mad, she turned to leave when she suddenly transformed to Frost, who had enough of their back and forth fights.
"I thought I told you to stop with the pencil skirts," she rolled her eyes and powerfully walked toward the woman and Savitar.
"Hi, sorry to interrupt," she smiled at the girl and pulled Savitar away from the crowd by his collar.
"Frost? What the hell was that?" He said as he straightened his collar and stood up straighter.
"I told you not to hurt Caity. Didn't I?" Her icy voice raised.
"I never wanted to hurt her. She was the one who hurt me!" He shouted back.
"Caity's guarded, that's all. Are you drunk?"
He nodded and smiled, "thanks to Cait's veil or whatever."
Frost rolled her eyes, "this whole act, the fighting, the hopeless staring at each other, it's driving me insane. Fix up."
"Tell her that." She grabbed her wrist with a tight grip and said coldly, "it goes both ways."
She was quick to transform to Caitlin, who overheard everything, but chose to ignore it.
"Let's get you home," she took his arm and placed it over her shoulder and helped him into the car.
"Caitlin," he said softly.
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry."
"And I forgive you, but I just can't forget. You still have ways to go, Savitar. I do too, you need to control your anger, until then, I can't forget the way you almost killed Nick."
"I wish you did."
"Why's that?"
"Cause. I-I love Caitlin Snow, but shhh! Don't tell anyone."
She unconsciously hit the breaks of the car and he dramatically flew foreword.
"Oh god, are we in an accident?"
Ignoring the butterflies, or more so enormous doves in her stomach, she kept driving.
"Caitlin and I are in a bigggg fight. She thinks she doesn't deserve me, me! After all the things, I did, I'm the one who doesn't hic deserve her."
For the rest of the ride, Savitar kept blabbering about nothing and Caitlin tried her best to ignore him.
As she got home, Caitlin laid Savitar in his room and went to bed, but couldn't fall asleep. She glanced at the clock, almost midnight and went to get some water.

The next day Savitar woke up with a very painful headache, but it soon subsided due to his superhuman healing. As his mind shifted from his headache, he started to remember what had happened the night before. He remembered Frost's threat and what he had said to Caitlin.
"Sh*t," he mumbled and left his room to find Caitlin. Savitar checked the kitchen and then her room, but couldn't find her.
It was 11 am so he thought that she either went to work or she was ignoring him, he then concluded that it must've been both.
He arrived at Star Labs to find Team Flash, without Caitlin.
"Hey, where's Cait?" He said stressed.
Barry scrunched his brows in confusion, "wait, what? We thought since you both weren't here, you were together?"
"She doesn't even like me," he stated and Barry shook his head in disappointment.
"Relax, she's probably at the hotel with the four," Cisco said and dialed Caitlin's number on his phone.
"Weird, she's not picking up."
"That's not like her," Joe commented.
Savitar and Barry exchanged worried glances and before Barry could say a word, Savitar ran off.
He arrived at the hotel and asked the lady at the front desk if she had seen a browned hair woman.
"I've seen many brown haired women, which one exactly are you asking for?"
He sighed and pulled out his phone to show her a picture.
"Oh. Dr. Snow!"
"You've seen her?"
"Yes. Very lovely lady. She dropped out 4 people at the hotel and asked me to keep them safe. She also left a generous amount of money."
"Do you know where she is?"
"Sorry, last I seen her was maybe," she tapped her chin, thinking, "yesterday night?"
"Wait, yesterday? No....you haven't seen her today?"
She shook her head and he sighed. Savitar ran his hand through his hair and asked,
"What about the 4 people, do you know where that are?"
"They left early this morning."
"What?"
"Yeah, a young man came to pick them up."
"But Dr. Snow told you to keep them safe, what were you doing?"
"Don't raise your voice at me, young man. He told me the doctor was the one who sent him, who was I to question him? They also left as though they knew him."
"Did they now? Well, thank you," he looked at her name tag, "Martha."
He ran back to the cortex as though he barely left and said,
"Caitlin's not there, but Greenway, Pierce, they're all gone." After Savitar informed them, he ran to the pipeline and sighed in anger.
The rest of the team followed soon after and gasped.
"He's gone!" They looked at the broken glass and an empty blue room where Nicholas was supposed to be in silence.
"How did we not know?" Barry paced, frustrated. Just as he was about to say something, a video popped up on the big screens in the cortex.
"Hello friends," Nicholas was shown with a big smile.
"You'd think the first time I kidnapped Caitlin Snow, you'd protect her a bit more."
"Son of a b*tch, where are you?" Savitar yelled.
"Now, if I told you, that'd be no fun, now would it?"
"Thanks for the four. I'm a step closer to seeing my wife, but I'll give you all a chance. 1 week. Try and find me in 7 days or I kill them. All." He turned the camera to the four along with Caitlin all tied up in chairs.
Savitar clenched his fists and threw a chair at the screen, which shattered it and disconnected the video.
——————————————————————————————————————