4. Studious obligations

The weeks passed by but nothing special changed regarding Jacob's life. The boy had a boring month since he decided to attend his classes in order to take notes, which would help him succeed in the term exams. He was incommoded not only by the plethora of academic lectures at which he had to show up, but also by the fact that the carelessness time was to give place to studying time. Well, this was not new to him, but this year required further reading from Jacob, who wanted to excel, so as to get his bachelor degree in June. He was already in the fifth year of his studies; according to his parents, this was unacceptable. "The School of Pedagogics is not so difficult of a school. You could've already graduated long ago!" they kept telling him. And they were absolutely right. He would have done it hadn't he lost so much precious time with Orestis. But this was something they didn't know about.

Anyway, he was lucky for he had a lot of subjects in common with his best friend, Irene, so they gathered at the University Reading Room for catch-up studying. Of course, to achieve this, they had to synchronise their schedules. This task wasn't easy; yet, one way or another, the two friends did it. Besides, this mutual help was for their common good. Well, there were some distractions of course, but it was important for both of them to feel they have some kind of support.