9: I STILL WANT YOU

LOUIS

It's been a lot of days since I last wrote to Paris. Perhaps I got stuck with Chloe. I mean, I did love spending time with her. Everything just kinda' get back. Even feelings.

I still like Chloe, I know I do. 

And I'm telling her today. 

I don't expect her to say that feels the same way. If she does, we both don't know what's gonna happen next.

Anyways, I'm right here, in front of her door. Only inches away before I knock. 

Chloe must have left the door open. It is quite wrong to just barge into someone's home. Which I just did.

I take a look around and see no one until I spot Chloe looking into the mirror carrying her dog. Who strangely looked like a reindeer. The two turn to each other and suddenly, they went in the mirror!

I rush and looked closely. Maybe I'm drunk? I must be seeing things.

How can a person possibly get inside a mirror? I mean, who is she? Alice in Wonderland?

I pant, walking back and fourth, biting my nails nervously when the mirror blinks a shiny yellow light. 

Making me a lot eager to get in. I'm crazy.

Taking a deep breathe, I slowly walk backward and jumped in the mirror!

I end up in a very hard floor which felt like wood to me. 

My head is aching. I stood up weakly as my vision slowly became clear when I saw Chloe.

She's holding up her dog with an obnoxiously fat man dressed up as Santa beside her. 

"Louis...?" I hear Chloe say. 

The next thing I know, my body drops on the floor.