More to the story

You awoke out of bed with a burst of energy. You weren't sure why but you were smiling today despite what happened yesterday. You checked your phone, seeing all the missed texts from axel, xion and roxas. They wanted to see you but you never answered.
You closed out nobody pager, and got dressed for the day.
...
You stepped out into the cold, the brittle stale air slapping you in the face.
Your phone buzzed in your hand, so you glanced at it and saw axels name lit up.
You swiped on the message and it read,

Axel-"sorry if we bothered you last night. Everything ok? You looked upset.
Xx"
You responded with a yes before closing your phone again and making your way towards the town center where most of the shops were.

The Toy store where aqua worked was there, with big signs out front reading
'Sale

So you gave a look towards the coffee shop, before heading in and being treated by the warm air.
Tim I, who was stocking shelves with sora, looked over at you and smiled.

"Hey y/n!" He greeted in a cheery tone and sora smiled waving frantically.
You smiled and walked closer to them.
"I saw the sign for a big sale so I came in to investigate. You know how much I love stuffed animals." You explained excitedlybefore glancing over at aqua who gave a wave with a smile.

"Well we got a new shipment for the holidays so please take your time and look around." Riku chuckled before him and sora walked to the back where aqua was standing.
You glanced at the racks, not really sure what you were looking for. You picked up a stuffed cat that was soft to the touch and examined it. It was black with yellow eyes and a stitched mouth.
"...hmm maybe not" you whispered as
You placed it back on the shelf. You walked towards the other shelves before a loud crash stole your attention away from the cute display of stuffed animals

You turned to see sora on the floor surrounded by boxes. You rushed to aid him but he was already helped up by aqua when you got there.
"SORA HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO CARRY MORE THAN TWO BOXES!?" She screamed at him which resulted in sora looking at the floor and giving a sigh.

"I know I know I just thought I could help if I carried more." He put his hands behind his back like a little kid and riku facepalmed.
"SORA you could have hit y/n". He lectured and you forced a smile and shook your head.

"No no I'm ok!" You giggled awkwardly.
Riku grunted in return and you gave a sigh.
"Really it's ok. I'm glad you're ok sora." You didn't get a reply that ttime so you decided to cut the awkwardness and leave.
"Come back soon" aqua called after you as the door fell closed.
Your eyes fell on the coffee shop. You sighed, you really wanted a cup of coffee but you felt a little weird since the kiss from axel, and how he barley talked to you yesterday. But the urge for coffee pushed you forward. You smiled and rushed to the shop pushing open the doors and being greeted by the warm air filled with the heavenly smell of coffee beans.

Terra smiled at you and xion squealed.
"There you are!"She called as their other employee who goes by the name of Mira served a cup of coffee to a customer in a top hat.
She glanced over and saw you, a smile spreading across her sweet face.
"Y/N!" She rushed over and gave you a hug, her short brown hair in a messy tangle.
"Mira!" You giggled as she let go and terra shook his head with a smile.

"Please forgive my girlfriend." He joked as mira pouted and looked at him.
"Y/n is always here. I haven't seen her in a couple of days." She whined and xion returned it with a giggle.
"Well you haven't been here."

You looked around ad they went back and forth while approaching the counter.
"Speaking of here.." You began interrupting their 'fight.' They snapped their heads to look at you.
"Is... axel here?" You finished and xion arched a brow and smirked.
"No. Why y/n? Got something you wanna say to him?" She teased which you returned with a flick of your tongue.
So axel didn't tell xion we kissed?
You wondered as xion shook her head.
"Hes off today. Mira asked for his shift and he decided to give it up. Why?"

You shrugged and gave a smile.
"Just curious is all... I'll take my usual." You blushed whike terra typed in your order and xion rushed to make it.
You laid once you got the coffee and left some change for a tip before waving a goodbye and leaving the shop.
The cold air chilled you down to your spine so you tucked your (h/l) (h/c) hair behind your ear and took a sip of your favorite coffee flavor.

"Excuse me." A familiar voice coughed and pushed past you before you even had a second to think. You ripped your head back and saw the familiar eyes of demyx, strumming away on his sitar.
"Eeeyyyy y/n!" He sreamed like a metal rock singer and strummed hard on the instrument. You winced in pain for your ears and smiled, relieved it was only him.
"Hey dem." You took another sip of your coffee and he smirked and gave a wink.

"You know that tall drink of hot water axel came by the music store today looking for you.." he began and shoved his elbow at you in a playful manner, bumping you.
"Oh was he now" you giggled and pushed him away. He regained balance and gave a gentle nod.
"Yeah. He said he was heading to your place since you weren't there, or at the coffee shop." He began before checking his phone and his eyes grew wide.
"Shit!! I'm late!" He shouted before running off slipping on the ice and faceplanting in snow. You laughed rolling your eyes and glancing down atat your half drank coffee wondering if you should go home with the chances of him being there.
You sucked in a deep breath and began your walk home.
....

Your eyes fell on your front door, where axel sat slumped against it talking to some girl that lived down the hall from you. He smiled at her while she giggled before his eyes met yours and he stood up giving you a worried look.

"Y/n!" He cried.
The girl staring at you.

A.n
Yes another girl but she is unimportant to the story. maybe.
Mira is an oc  shipped with terra by the amazing KaiCrayola. I don't own this character at all.
Happy reading.
:)