do you love me

You bit your lip and looked Down.
You were confused by the question, you thought he liked you and you obviously liked him right? So why was this even a question. You went and placed the cup on the counter before axel grabbed your hand and pulled you to him.

"So that's a yes then." He purred in your ear sending a shiver down your spine.
You gasped and pushed back, knowing your face was bright red at this point.

"No! I guess it's a no." You cried as he let go, giving you a worried look.
"Y/n I was joking... are you ok?" He asked and you shook your head.

"Axel... I'm confused if I'm being honest." You admitted while hugging yourself.

"About what?" He coughed and placed his hand against the wall, leaning against it.
You shook your head and pushed past him walking to the couch and taking a seat on it.
"Y/n... what did i do?" He asked gently, following you.
You gave a cold loom towards him before pushing your h/c hair behind your delicate ear.

"Well... You kissed me not to long ago. I... I'm not sure how I feel now." You looked up into his green eyes as he got closer getting down on his knees to be level with you.
"What do you mean by that? I kissed you because I thought that's what you wanted..." he placed a hand on yours and you pulled it away.

"W-wait..." You began while feeling your blood pressure rise.
A look of instant regret filled his face.

"You kissed me because you thought that's what I wanted... not because you wanted to? You don't have ANY feelings about that kiss?" You shouted whike standing and walking to the other side of the coffee table while rubbing your temples again. Axel huffed, while standing to his feet and following you.

"That is NOT wjat I said y/N! If I didn't want to I wouldn't have kissed you. And what about you, you barley respond to me and xion and roxas now, and when you see me you pretend like nothing happened. Of course a man would lose feelings if the girl he liked ignored him!" He shouted with his fists clenched.

You skunk your shoulders a bit feeling a sharp pain in your heart as tears filled your eyes.
Lost feelings...
Those words replayed in your mind as his face softened almost immediately.

"Shit... n-no no no y/n I didn't mean that..." he rushed to you as theTears trailed down your cheeks and fell to the floor. You rubbed your eyes as he placed his hands on your shoulders forcing you to look at him through teary eyes.
"Y/n..." he whispered and gave you a hug. You could smell his cologne, it gave you a soft feeling in your stomach, but you pushed him away anyway.
"Why did you say that axel?" You cried and he wiped a tear away with his thumb.

"I.. don't know..."
"Did you mean it?" You asked sadly.

He sighed.
"I don't know..."
You wiped your other eye and stared into his soft green ones.
"You.. don't know?" You sniffles and he placed his hand on your cheek pulling you in and pressing his lips to yours. You stared at his half open eyes before allowing yours to fall closed as his tongue trailed against your bottom lip, you kept your mouth closed and broke the kiss as the words he spoke reflected in your mind once more.

His face became dusted in pink and he gave a sigh, looking down at his shoes.

"Sorry I don't know what came over me..." he whispered before clearing his throat.
You nodded and he glanced at you again.
"Y/n... you're beautiful. Please don't cry over me..." he began before walking to the door and opening it.

"And please... don't fall inlove with me. I'll call you later..."

To late for that....

An) I know this chapter is shorter, but there wasn't much I could do with this scene. More to come ♡ I'm writing more frequently now so chapters will be updated soon.