𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: ❝ 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝙸𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 ❞

◜~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◝

Don't start your day
with broken pieces
of yesterday.
Every day is a fresh start.
Each day is a new beginning.
Every morning we wake up
is the first day
of our new life.

◟~✿ ━━ ⋆∘ ⚜︎ ∘⋆ ━━ ✿~◞

┃𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰┃

A certain ginger hovered his hand over a bush full of the most beautiful flowers. He had a blank expression on his face as he stared at a specific flower. A single tear left his eye and fell to the ground. The ginger shedded tears but his facial expression was just blank. He showed no emotion as he cried. A green-haired boy with freckles looked at the ginger with sad eyes. "It pains me seeing Hinata like this. Tsukki, do you think I should talk to him?" The freckled boy looked at his husband. Tsukishima looked back at the ginger with concerned eyes and sighed deeply and shook his head. "Shrimpy has been like this for 4 years. Talking to him is useless at this point Yamaguchi. He doesn't say anything anymore." The blonde said with an annoyed expression. Though his eyes showed concern.

Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima then back at Hinata. He sighed and puffed his cheeks. He then began to make his way towards the ginger. Tsukishima rolled his eyes and smiled softly at his husband's stubbornness. Tsukishima then walked away leaving the two alone. Yamaguchi softened his pace as he got closer to the ginger. He stood behind Hinata looking down at him. Hinata was sitting on his knees as he looked at a yellow flower. Yamaguchi recognized it and began to feel sad for his friend. "H-Hey..." Yamaguchi said in a calming tone. Hinata didn't respond nor move. He just kept staring at the yellow flower. Yamaguchi began to tear up. He didn't like seeing Hinata in such a gloomy state. "Mind if I sit here?" Hinata once again didn't answer. Yamaguchi sighed and sat down next to Hinata. He stared at the flower mesmerized by how beautiful it looked.

"It's beautiful." The freckled boy said as he looked at the flower. Hinata nodded slightly continuing to stare at the flower. Yamaguchi smiled softly as he earned a small response from Hinata. Yamaguchi thought of what else to say. He then smiled happily remembering the light festival. "The light festival is almost here you know! It's gonna be so much fun, don't you think?" Yamaguchi said turning his head towards Hinata. Hinata turned his head slightly looking at Yamaguchi. He hummed in response then looked back at the flower. Yamaguchi smiled widely and his eyes glistened. He then looked up at the sky. "I can't wait to see all the lanterns flying up in the sky..." Hinata stopped looking at the flower and followed Yamaguchi's gaze. They were both now staring up at the sky.

Yamaguchi stood up catching Hinata's attention. Yamaguchi smiled as he took his hand out. Hinata looked confused and stared at his hand. "Come on. Suga-San and Daichi-San is waiting for us." Hinata took one last glance at the flower before taking Yamaguchi's hand. Yamaguchi pulled Hinata up to his feet and smiled. "Also, let's get you changed." Hinata tilted his head sideways in confusion. Without warning Yamaguchi dragged Hinata around the palace. After hours of walking and walking upstairs, they arrived in Hinata's room. "I'll go choose your outfit ok?" Hinata nodded as he sat on the bed staring at him. Yamaguchi smirked and made his way into Hinata's walk-in-closet. After finding the perfect clothing, he made Hinata get dressed. Hinata walked out of the closet with an expressionless face. "That's more like it!"

Hinata's fit by the way!: