Afterword

Hello everyone. My name is Saturnalia Blackrose. Thank you so much for reading Volume 3 of my first weekly novel, Date Her Instead. As usual, I'd like to start with an apology. If there were any inconsistencies or grammar mistakes, I do apologize. I try to catch as many of them as I can, but unfortunately a few do get by me.

Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to talk about this volume. If for some reason you jumped to this part without reading the rest, then here's your warning for SPOILERS!

...okay, here we go.

Poor Haruna. She really took hit after hit in this one. I started to feel kind of bad for her myself. But, at least she finally told Kanako her feelings (even if she did yell them and then run away).

And of course, we finally got to see everyone's favorite gal's backstory. Chiyo sure has been through a lot hasn't she? There was some progress with Michi as well, so maybe she'll actually come around... or not. Who knows?

There's a lot planned for the next volume too. Snow! A school trip! Christmas! Snow! And probably more snow, because it snows a lot in Hokkaido.

To wrap this up, I have a few words of thanks. Firstly, a big thank you to the awesome Baprima-07, who designs my covers for me. A new one should get posted for Volume 4, so be sure to look for it! Next, I'd like to thank the people in my life who support me and my writing. It means a lot.

Lastly, the biggest thanks of all goes to you, the readers. I truly love telling this story, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun and enjoyable without all of you, so thank you so much for reading. I hope you'll continue to follow this story of mine and watch over Kanako, Haruna, Chiyo and all the rest.

Volume 4 will be starting shortly.

Until then,

Saturnalia Blackrose