Rainy Nights ~ Teruyama

After a long day of school Tadashi Yamaguchi was tired. But of course he had practice. It had been a really rainy and cold day. The boy was walking to practice distracted by the rain to not hear Hinata and Kageyama talking next to them. Tsukishima was there too but he didn't really speak either. The freckled boy was listening to the rain to only hear a muffled bit of Hinata talking. Yamaguchi thought he had picked up some words like, "Err rain sucks." Yamaguchi had disagreed with Hinata on that statement but he didn't speak up about it. Hinata's voice started getting louder and louder until hinata finally caught Tadashi's attention by nudging him on the arm saying, "Yamaguchi!" Tadashi looked at hinata and said, "Oh sorry...What were you saying?" Hinata asked again. "Have you ever tried skateboarding?!" Tadashi looked up a Tsukishima and said, "No I haven't." Yamaguchi would always look away when lying to somebody. He really didn't like lying but in this case he had too. Tadashi was actually very good at skateboarding but he thought it was embarrassing or weird so he didn't like to talk about it. Tsukishima looked back at Tadashi and said, "Dont lie, Tadashi." Tsukishima had known that Yamaguchi liked to skateboard and that he was good at it. Tadashi looked out the window at the rain knowing he had just been caught. Hinata started to speak but coach Ukai had told them to come over so they had to start practice. Yamaguchi said, "Uhh... Got to go!"After practice Yamaguchi left quickly before Hinata could say anything more about the whole skateboarding thing. Tadashi was cold and forgot his umbrella. Of course his friend Tsukishima didn't offer to share his when they were walking home. When Yamaguchi had gotten home he took his shoes off and put them in a shoe rack in the mud room it was around 5:00 pm and yamaguchi had used a towel from the mudroom to dry his hair. Tadashi had a relatively large house for the town he lived in. His family worked hard for the amount of money they had. Tadashi had walked over to the dining room to see a sort of familiar face but he couldn't remember where from. He got nervous because 1. He didn't know people were coming over and 2. He didn't know who this person was...The guy sitting at the table was looking at his phone but he had looked up and waved. Tadashi waved back in confusion. He went over to the living room to see his dad's coworker who was a good friend of his dad. He had then realized the guy at the dining table must have been the father of the guy at the table. Yamaguchi's dad greeted yamaguchi and so did his mom. Then his dad's coworker greeted Tadashi and he thought his name to be something like.... Mr. Terushima. Yamaguchi said hi back. Tadashi's mother said "Tadashi, this is Mr. Terushima and his son are over for dinner." Yamaguchi nodded and smiled; he then left up to his room to change out of his school clothes.   Yamaguchi had come back down stairs and introduced himself to Terushima. When the oven buzzer went off everybody sat down to eat and ate of course. Yamaguchi was a small eater but his mom put a lot on his plate. When Tadashi finished before everyone else he just sat at the table fidgeting with his fingers but then Tadashi's mom brought up something about how if Tadashi doesn't eat the rest he will be light and skinny blah blah blah. Tadashi did know that he was really light for his age and he was insecure about it, but it wasn't like he just didn't want to eat, he was just full.

After dinner they all were in the living room where Tadashi and Terushima were talking. They had become friends over the time he was there and exchanged numbers. Before they had to go home, Yamaguchi and Terushima were playing Minecraft on Yamaguchi's TV in his room.

The next day wasn't raining but it was still a little wet. It was a Saturday so even though it looked like it was going to rain that didn't stop him from going out on his skateboard. He wore a Navy blue polo with a color cuffed jeans and a belt. He went down the road he usually goes down and practised a few tricks. He was also listening to his favorite song "sHE'S brOKen" By Billie Eilish. Terushima had texted Tadashi while he was skateboarding causing him to jump off because he was frightened by the buzz in his back pocket.

Sorry if its short this is my first fanfic i might delete it but if i dont next part will be up but tomorrow hopefully :)