Chapter 6 - Patience is a virtue..

I was busy yesterday so i forgot to update, sorry! 😅

Would you guys want a sequel fic where the story is told from Michelle and Tomo's view?

Caylus was, to put it simply, heartbroken. He spent the rest of the day moping around and feeling sorry for himself, he even slept on an empty stomach! The next day he threw himself into filming videos for his Youtube channel. He didn't want to think about what he had witnessed the day before. He knew exactly how Kiera felt about him now. He could admit he was being hypocritical but it still hurt nonetheless. They had both moved on and he had to accept that. While editing the videos he recorded he could admit he looked as if something was off with him but with some editing magic he fixed it. He hadn't told his fans what happened with Kiera and just said that she had left to go back to London. His die-hard fans didn't truly believe that was what happened but he simply ignored the dms he would get about it. He ignored the questions he would get in public. He wanted to get away from it all. He sent Michelle a break-up text and explained that he needed time to be alone for a few months. Caylus could tell she was unhappy about it but chose to respect his boundaries. At least now he could breathe, he didn't have to to deal with women in his life anymore.

Suddenly, his phone buzzed with a notification. He had at least changed his wallpaper from Kiera but his current one was just black. Michelle asked about it multiple times but he played it off as a joke. He couldn't tell whether Michelle was concerned about him or not but it didn't matter anyways, whatever she was concerned about was far from the actual truth. The truth was he missed Kiera. No matter how many times that woman would break him and make him cry, he kept missing her. He chuckled at his love-struck self. He knew that Kiera would just break his heart again but for some reason his heart wouldn't let her go. He stared at his phone. The notification he got was for an invitation to a Youtubers-only party. He instantly replied that he was going. He had to get his mind off this situation somehow. What he forgot is that Kiera's a Youtuber too..

Kiera again, woke up the next day feeling like shit. She couldn't believe the events of the day before. In one day, she managed to break her ex-boyfriend's and boyfriend's hearts at the same  time. Did i mention that Tomo broke up with her yesterday too? Her life was becoming more of a mess the more she lived it. She thought back to where this all began, it seemed like ages ago. Actually, it was ages ago! It had been almost been 8 months since they had broken up. She wondered whether Caylus' parents were pleased with what they had done.. They ruined it all for them, just because Kiera was British? She sighed deeply and ran her fingers through her hair, she was under so much stress lately..

Suddenly, she heard her phone ding with a notification.. It was an invitation to a Youtubers-only party. Unlike Caylus, she thought deeply on whether she should go or not. It was obvious she wasn't in a good place mentally but maybe this could help her get away from this for a little while. Kiera felt trapped, as if there was no way out of the situation. She had no-one to support her and no-one to comfort her. She had never felt so alone, so maybe going to this party would help her loosen up a bit. She replied to the message and confirmed she was going. She needed a break from gingers. They were driving her crazy! And yes while she did admit Tomo was a void filler she didn't mean to hurt him this badly. She hoped she could salvage whatever was left from their relationship and turn it into a friendship.. Unfortunately for Kiera, she had forgotten that a certain ginger was a Youtuber too..

The party was in a few days and both of them couldn't wait to go for the same reasons. A break was all they needed. This had gone on long enough and it was becoming toxic in many ways. I mean they couldn't even get over one another if they tried. Both Michelle and Tomo were victims of Kiera and Caylus trying to forget about their issues. And that didn't end well, so what made Kiera and Caylus think this party was going to end well either? At this point both of them knew what they're doing was unhealthy, but yet, they still did it. This decision was worth it though, because this is the party that changed their lives forever.