Chapter 3.

Y/n POV:

We had traveled with other mammals and at the same time we checked that everyone would go safety with the group.

"Okay, keep it moving. Keep it moving." We heard Manny say to the other animals that were walking in the line past us. Diego and I walked towards Manny and Sid because we were a little bit behind them.

"Manny, Manny!" We heard Sid calling while he was eating berries and he also continued,

"I just heard you're going extinct!" Sid said with a mouth full of berries and Diego and I walked over to them.

"Hey, if you ever master hygiene, try working on sensitivity." Diego said and this made me chuckle a little as we walked past them.

"I'm not going extinct!" We heard Manny yelling at Sid behind us.

"Kids, look! The last Mammoth!" The voice said and this made the kids make a 'Wow!' Sound in wonder. They continued the conversation and I, for my part, looked at Diego.

"Diego?" I asked and got his attention.

"What's now, darling? Is something wrong?" Diego asked... he- he called me darling?! I looked at Diego and I stopped walking.

"What?" Diego asked in wonder and stopped as well.

"Oh, it's just, that you called me darling." I said.

"I- well- I mean- Does it bother you?" Diego asked in a bit of panic as he was afraid that he had done something wrong. For my part, I smiled at him and let out a small laugh.

"Of course not! I love that name... just like I-" I was saying but this time it was Manny who interrupted me.

"Okay, come on it's time to go." He said and stumbled past us. He sounded a little angry but maybe it was just me who imagined it. However, I wanted to make sure.

"Hey Sid?" I asked and looked at him as he walked between me and Diego.

"Yes, Y/n?" Sid asked.

"Is everything okay with Manny?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry about him, everything's okay with him, he just, you know, found out about his extinction." Sid replied... what?!

"Sid! You know it's not good to talk to Manny about it!" I shouted/whispered to him.

"Okay, okay, but someone would have told him that anyway." Sid said and crossed his arms and I, for my part, rolled my eyes and continued walking. We also saw vultures flying above us.

As we walked, the scenery changed and the sun began to slowly set from the sky. And the nerves of all of us started to go as Sid started singing a songs about the extinction of Manny and the other mammoths.

"Some day, when you've gone extinct. When you make a stink..." Sid started singing while me and Diego walked in front and Manny and Sid behind us.

"Shut up, Sid." Manny said irritably.

"Okay." Sid answered from behind us.

~~~~~

"Stop, hey, hey, what's that sound? All the Mammoths are in the ground..." Sid continued to sing and now the moon was shining bright in the sky and illuminating our way up the mountain.

"Stop singing, Sid!" Manny shouted at Sid, who was walking behind us, singing. Then we had walked until the morning and our walk didn't stop and neither did Sid's singing.

"If your species will continue, clap your hands. If your species will-" Sid sang and Manny interrupted him, again.

"Sid, I'm gonna fall on you again, and this time I will kill you." Manny said and glared at Sid.