We All Knew - Labrinth

Wherever I was it was unfamiliar, I couldn't smell anything recognizable and instead of the hard concrete I have woken up for days on end and it was replaced with a soft bed. And it was the worst thing ever. Shackles hanging from my feet and wrists left me stretched across the bed and my body ached against the constraint. I yelled in response, completely overwhelmed with uneasiness, a feeling of vulnerability that wasn't consented.

"Stop moving, they will continue to tighten the further you struggle." Connor worded slowly. "I have been waiting for you to wake up for quite some time," he whispered.

"Please don't," I whimpered back in response. That's when he pushed himself on me once again. I had no fight or not enough to be able to push him off of me, he ripped through what I had left for clothing and only when he forcefully pressed his lips to mine did I realize the walls were shaking. The noise increased and my attention stayed on the weak brown door that stood between us and them. Connor finally pulled his lips from the swollen circles he had been working on my neck, satisfied with the damage he had done. The door was now shaking and people could be heard.

Louder and louder. Please come closer. If I yelled right now would they hear me?

Suddenly, there was a burst of silence, they were gone and I was now completely alone. I don't know how or what I can do anymore.

"Kiss me back," Connor panted again trailing along my neck. One. Two. Three. I then did the only thing I could comprehend doing and my head shot up directly into his nose. He responded with a yell of anger followed with an outpour of blood over the both of us.

"What the actual fuck?" Connor followed with.

That's when the door was broken in and finally I stopped holding my breath. Connor was finally ripped off of me and I allowed a singular sob to escape. My chest was still bare as someone released my shambles and I laid still until someone reached out to me, to try and touch me. I quaked into myself wrapping my arms around myself pushing as far away from the person or the people as I could. I don't know what's going on. My wolf snarled aloud in response.

"Scarlette, open your eyes... look at me. It's me." I pushed away further despite the arms that continued to reach out to to me. There is too much going on.

"Don't go any closer. She will shift." They moved towards me anyways. "This is not a good idea right now".

They were right. Each step forward that they made, pushed my wolf, closer to an edge that I couldn't control. Even the familiarity of the blonde hair couldn't convince me of my safety.

"Where is she?" Someone calls out manically in the distance.

My breathing becomes heavy and fast and despite the handcuffs being removed I feel stuck, my throat tightens.

They are arguing now. "Get me in that room right now or I swear to god..." they continue.

I hold my throat trying to grasp for air, I don't think I can remember how to breathe. It quickens and people around me begin to pace but they don't make a move to close in.

Someone is speaking hushed words to me but the arguing in the hallway is growing heavier. Eventually, I succumb to it, let it control me as it wishes and then I'm finally able to rest.

"No. It doesn't work like that. No one is coming in. She doesn't need any additional stress, we just need to give her time," his voice was like music, my body relaxed at his closeness and I welcomed it. "My wolf won't do well with that. No, it's okay. Just do any or all of it, I trust you".  My eyes fluttered to him. Just as I did he caught my gaze. "I have to go" and without a response he closed his phone.