CHAPTER ONE: When you were kids.

You met Evan at the Fairmount hospital, he had been there a while longer than you but that didn't stop the two of you from becoming friends.

How you met was probably one of your favorite memories. You had just been dropped off by your mom and dad at the hospital when you were about 7 years old.

"Nothing is wrong with you sweety," your mother told you." it's just...mommy and daddy need you to go here for a little bit, like school."

Your father nodded in agreement, but you could tell something was off.

"Will I ever get to go home?" you asked in a quiet voice hugging your stuffed bunny closer to you.

Your parents shared a quick glance at each other before turning back to you.

"Of course sweety, now you stay here while we go talk to the doctor okay?"

You nodded and watched them knock on a door and go inside, while you were sitting there you thought about what your parents said to you and felt a bad feeling in your stomach. You felt your heart quicken as each thought passed of why you were there.

'Did I do something wrong? Is it because I know what mommy and daddy are thinking? Is it because I'm a scaredy-cat crybaby?' The last thought caused tears to fall, before all of this and when you went to school, kids would pick on you for being so scared and sensitive and you would just sit and take the insults, it finally stopped when a teacher caught someone pouring milk all over you and called your parents. After that, you never went back to school and that's when they called the doctor.

"Are you okay?" a voice asked softly.

You looked up to see a kid about your age, he had blue eyes and brown messy hair. You guessed while you were crying you hadn't noticed someone come in.

"I-I'm okay.." you said softly, wiping the tears from your eyes.

"Then why are you crying?" he asked. Without meaning to, you read his mind, he felt a little worried as to why you were crying and he wanted to help you. Knowing this made you calm down a little.

"My mom and dad are gonna leave me here because I'm a scaredy-cat crybaby," you said in between sniffles.

"Oh... I'm sorry..wanna listen to some music? It makes me feel better when I'm sad."

You thought about it for a minute, part of you wanted to deny it, but the music did sound good right now.

"Okay," you said getting off the chair and sitting by him on the floor. He pulled out a little silver rectangle that had a wire coming out of it. He handed you part of it and you just stared. He giggled.

"It's an earbud, you put it in your ear." he showed you how and you mimicked him.

He pushed a couple of buttons then suddenly you heard music, it was a guitar and piano while a guy sang about his "lover".

(I know that song wasn't out yet but cMON ITS SO GOOD)

You felt instantly calmer and listened to the beautiful music smiling.

"What is that little box thing?" you asked curiously.

"It's what my dad calls an MP3 player, it helps when I get upset, so I figured I would share."

"Your dad works here?"

"yeah, he's a doctor."

"Oh, that's cool. My name is (y/n)."

"I'm Habit. Want to meet my friends?" Habit asked, smiling a toothy grin.

He stood up and held a hand out to you, helping you to your feet. Once you were up he pulled you in the direction of where his friends were.

After a while of walking and talking you heard someone shouting Habit's name.

You both turned to see two boys running towards you, one was medium height with brown hair and dark brown eyes behind a pair of glasses, and the other was tall and thin with messy curly hair and light brown eyes.

"Habit!" the one with glasses said a little out of breath." where have you been? Jeffery and I have been trying to find you forever!"

"Yeah, what happened to hide and seek?" the one who you assumed was Jeffery asked. Habit scratched the back of his head.

"Sorry guys, I heard (y/n) crying and I forgot we were playing."

Upon saying your name, the attention shifted from Habit to you, the two boys looked at you and you felt scared and started to shake slightly.

"Hi, I'm Vincent." the one with glasses said.

"And I'm Jeffery." he waved a little shyly.

You tried to speak to introduce yourself but you couldn't seem to find the words, felt like your chest was on fire, and your head swam from all the rush of emotions coming off of the three boys in front of you let alone your own.

"(y/n), you ok?" you heard Habit ask, but it sounded like you were underwater.

Suddenly there was only black.

*OH SHIT CLIFF HANNNGGGERRRRR LOL I hope y'all like this!!! Dm me if u have any ideas for anything!*