chapter 6

Multicolor lights were flickering, and the music was booming as the four men entered the big house. The hall led to a long, white corridor covered by a soft red velvet carpet and hanging along the walls, framed boards of abstract art. At the end of the hallway on the left, they found a spacious living room where a brown leather couch sat in front of a glass table and a gigantic Television. Blade runner played as people around were distracted by food, dancing, games, and alcohol. The kitchen was connected to the living room as it was behind it. Everything was white and made of marble, and the furniture was crystal clear. Someone could unquestionably use them as mirrors. A wall separated the two connected rooms and the next hallway that led to a set of wooden stairs. Astounded, Semi brought up the fact that Shirabu's house was exceptionally huge. The young fellow couldn't deny that he was the son of a wealthy businessman who traveled a lot, which allowed him to throw parties whenever he wanted to. Shirabu smirked at the three adults, suggesting to start the fun.

"Let the party begin!"

[Listen to: I know there's gonna be (good times) - Jamie xx]

Tendou, Ushijima, and Semi observed Shirabu chugging the gin bottle he had left on the marbled kitchen counter. He grabbed a spikey dark orange-haired man's hip and made him pivot before slapping his butt. Semi frowned as he reddened. However, he couldn't help but smile a bit, as it was a bit embarrassing to watch. Tendou bounced to the counter and seized a bottle of alcohol, but Wakatoshi took it away from him as quickly as possible. He implied that alcohol and acid don't go well together as it would make him extremely sick. The red-head, however, was still high, and the muscular man's words were visible. He wanted to eat them. He wanted to kiss the individual he met that same night. It was a feeling he had never felt before. But is he confusing friendship love with romantic love? Not to forget, he is high on hallucinogens. Everything is a wonderland to him at the moment.

"Is this even real?"

Asked Satori, looking at Wakatoshi lovingly. He grabbed the bottle and drank it without caring about anything that could happen to his digestive system. Tendou's left arm rose as he raised his middle finger towards him with a grin on his light-toned face. His trembling lips were still drinking the gin. Ushijima glared at the arrogant fool who just acted like a delinquent teenager. The makeup on Tendou's skin was still glimmering, and it reflected into Ushijima's eyes. The shorter man turned around and looked back at his new friend.

"I gotta live my life to the fullest."

Shirabu overheard the conversation as he walked towards the latter. He put his hand on Tendou's back to push him in the direction of the bathroom. The washroom was humongous, with a bath that was already full, not of water, but blue, white, purple, and pink glitter. Shirabu indicated Tendou to strip and dive in to relax with a bottle of baijiu. Satori obeyed and pulled his shirt off, exposing his light-toned stomach and chest. As soon as he threw his shirt on the floor, Shirabu immediately pushed his fingers on the pale man's torso, lightly. Satori fell in slow motion, back first towards the glitter. The shimmers splashed everywhere onto Shirabu, who was pouring alcohol on Tendou's upper body.

Leaning his head back, Tendou brought himself to situp as he stuck his tongue out for the liquid to fall into his mouth. He was tremendously lightweight, meaning he got drunk quickly. Shirabu then concluded that his drunk companion needed to be alone, so he drank the rest of the bottle and walked out of the restroom. After a while, Tendou tried to get up; everything was turning around him. Colors were following his movements, his vision was blurry, and the floor was floating. It was strange, a good and bad feeling at the same time. He was drunk and high on LSD, all at once. As he tried to leave the bathroom, he felt like he was walking on walls with the floor being the ceiling. He tried to locate Ushijima as he placed his arms in front of him to avoid bumping into something or someone. Suddenly a pair of arms grabbed him from behind.

"Please... don't leave us."

Tendou raised his head fast, as he was confused by the voice telling him not to leave. He rotated his body to see who it was. Wakatoshi was standing there, staring at his intoxicated friend. The poor drunken man was baffled. But it didn't stop him from putting the palm of his shimmering hand on Wakatoshi's chest, as well as bringing his lips closer to the taller man's face. He slowly got on his toes, as his lips twisted into a wry smile, inching closer to Ushijima's lips. Unbeknownst to them, Semi snuck up from behind and broke up the moment as he screamed from excitement. He wrapped his fingers around the two's wrists, pulling them out of the spot they were in. He then brought them into a dark room, lit with bright, green LED lights.

[Listen to: Turn away and return - Hammock](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRe4j67n3os)

"It's peaceful here, isn't it?"

"relaxing..."

"Yes."

The green light was moving left to right and began to merge into a spiral. Semi and Tendou were rotating, letting their hair flow in the air. They were looking at the color following them around as it became hazier from time to time. They stopped. The tall, green-haired man glanced at his friend. Tendou saw his eyes shifting as he felt the need to apprise him of what he had in mind.

"Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced."

"And what brings you to say that, dear Tendou?"

"Once I live life to the fullest and be satisfied, I will escape this reality."

A tear rolled down Wakatoshi's left eye as he informed his new friend he doesn't want him to leave his side. The redhead had a soft smirk showing on his face, implying that he doesn't want to go anywhere. Tendou observed Ushijima. His vision started to get fuzzy, and his head began to spin a bit. The substances he consumed that night were starting to have their side effects. Tendou passed out soon after that.

Once he woke up, Tendou found himself back in his room. He turned his head to his left and glanced at the clock hanging next to his bed. It read 11:38 A.M.

Was all this a mere dream?