Chapter 1081 - 1085

Reborn Aristocrat: Return of the Vicious Heiress - Chapter 1081

Chapter 1081: Exposed to the Media

For the past few days, everyone in the circle was paying the most attention to the news about Ning Shuqian and Wen Haowen reconciling with each other.

The matter came about because some reporters found out that Wen Haowen headed straight to a luxurious apartment after work instead of going back home to the Wen Family mansion. He seemed to be having an illicit affair with a kept woman and the reporters definitely suspected so, especially since Ning Shuqian had been admitted to the nursing home for a long term stay. After all, Wen Haowen was in his prime and as a man, he had to have his sexual needs fulfilled.

Hence, they decided to tail Wen Haowen, only to realize that the so-called mistress turned out to be Ning Shuqian.

The entire upper-class society was shaken by the piece of groundbreaking news.

After all, Ning Shuqian had deceived the entire Wen Family by pretending to be pregnant and even plotted against Wen Xinya. As a result of her actions, the Wen Family suffered damage to their reputation and became a laughing stock of the upper-class society. The Wen Corporation had also incurred major losses.

Wen Haowen also wanted to divorce Ning Shuqian because of that. In the end, his adulterous affair was exposed and Ning Shuqian even developed a severe mental illness. Although he did not bring up the topic of divorce again and instead sent Ning Shuqian to a nursing home, everyone thought that their relationship had already come to an end.

They thought that Wen Haowen would mention a divorce once Ning Shuqian’s condition improved. Yet, they reconciled within just a few months.

It was truly unbelievable.

Wen Haowen was surrounded by reporters as soon as he exited the Wen Corporation office tower after work.

“CEO Wen, have you really forgiven your wife Ning Shuqian for everything that she did to the Wen Family and your daughter?”

Wen Haowen was extremely infuriated about it. After all, he did not plan to let the media find out about his relationship with Ning Shuqian so soon. It was the same for Ning Shuqian. Hence, he had been very careful. However, he did not expect that the reporters would be so capable.

He frowned slightly before answering, “My wife Ning Shuqian and I are truly in love with each other. I was devastated and angry about her false pregnancy and even thought about divorcing her. Later on, I got set up by Yang Ziyu and ended up being embroiled in an extramarital scandal. As a result, my wife’s mental illness worsened. However, I can’t deny that I have indeed let my wife down and betrayed her physically. Hence, the score is even. After cooling off for some time, I realized that I still love my wife and that I’m not willing to let go of her. That’s why I decided to reconcile with her.”

Wen Haowen took the moral high ground and even made himself out to be a devoted man who was magnanimous, forgiving and loyal.

However, the reporters obviously wouldn’t let him brush them off so easily. “How does your father Old Mr. Wen feel about you reconciling with Ning Shuqian? As a victim of Ning Shuqian’s pregnancy conspiracy, how does your daughter feel about your relationship with Ning Shuqian?”

The reporters’ questions were blunt and straightforward. They even directly pointed out the most crucial element.

Wen Haowen’s expression changed and he said, “I’m really sorry, but this is a private matter between my wife and me. It has nothing to do with my father and daughter.”