Chapter 1181 - 1185

Reborn Aristocrat: Return of the Vicious Heiress - Chapter 1181

Chapter 1181: Mother’s Past

After school, Wen Xinya went to the teacher’s staff room.

Wen Xinya’s substitute teacher for her class was Ji Shihan. She was in her forties and had been teaching at Capital University for more than ten years. She was an older and qualified teacher at Capital University, not only famous in the school but also a top design teacher in the world. A countless number of students who loved jewelry design hoped to receive her guidance even if they failed to become her student. According to her, several famous jewelry designers in the world today were her students.

This was also the reason why Yan Menglu lost it and even provoked her in front of the class out of jealousy the moment she heard that there was a chance Xinya would be picked as her student.

After entering the school, Wen Xinya received guidance from Teacher Ji right away. Although she had a lot of knowledge, she could not digest all the teachings well. Even under careful instructions from the teacher, she fell behind.

Therefore, upon knowing that Teacher Ji allowed her to find her after class, she was full of excitement and joy while rushing to her office after school. Even if she could not become her official student, it would be great if she could receive a pointer or two.

The office door was not closed. Teacher Ji was sitting at her desk, digging through the materials. The sun shone on her profile, making her looked extremely focused. This made Wen Xinya unable to interrupt her.

Wen Xinya softly knocked on the door panel twice.

Ji Shihan looked up, took off her glasses, and smiled. “Come in!”

Wen Xinya entered the office and sat on the sofa.

Ji Shihan said with a smile, “What you said in the classroom before was great!”

She had taught many students. On the first day of school, her first lesson and her first sentence, she would only say everything once and everyone would listen attentively. But to hear it and remember it by heart, only a few students could do it each year. But… anyways, the students who remembered her words by heart had achieved great results so far.

Wen Xinya was one of those few who remembered her words by heart.

This made her have more admiration for this student.

Wen Xinya blushed. Her heart was filled with guilt. “I only borrowed your words for my own benefit.”

Ji Shihan looked at her and smiled. “You did not borrow my words, because they did not come out of my mouth.”

“So… this sentence, was it from anyone?” Wen Xinya asked curiously. When she first heard this, it resonated with her and she felt that this sentence was full of wisdom.

Ji Shihan said. “It was from your mother, Mo Yunyao.”

Wen Xinya was shocked. “My mother!”

Ji Shihan laughed. Her smile was sentimental. “That year, your mother and I went to France for the first time to the French Fashion Jewelry Design Competition. Although we were slightly reputable in China, we were not known internationally. We used all means to make our way into the competition and somehow managed to pass the initial rounds. When we showed our faces at the competition, one of the famous designers there insulted us Chinese designers on the spot. He said people from China were not worthy of becoming something as noble as designers. He even demanded that we be disqualified.”