Chapter 1171 - 1175

Reborn Aristocrat: Return of the Vicious Heiress - Chapter 1171

Chapter 1171: The Mysterious Madam Zhang

In the blink of an eye, it was already the last day of her three-day break. Wen Xinya headed to Floral Lingo Pavilion and opted for the best beauty facial in store. She was still young and so, did not have to place too much emphasis on skincare treatment as long as she took good care of her skin. In fact, her skin might lose its vitality if she overused luxurious skincare products and end up becoming reliant on them. She was confident to say that the best skincare treatment for her skin would be the au natural Traditional Chinese Medicine skincare products combined with the consumption of herbal soups.

Three hours had passed by the time she was done with the beauty facial.

Secretary Cao asked to meet her at the tearoom to discuss the Wen Corporation’s entertainment city project.

Secretary Cao placed a document in front of her and said with a sullen expression, “Missy, the Wen Corporation has already established a cooperation with the Zhang Corporation and the contract has been signed as well. The Zhang Corporation will be investing 200 million in the entertainment city project within ten days. Once the funds have been deposited, the project will begin immediately.”

While Wen Xinya was away for the military training program, the Zhang Corporation participated in several discussions with the Wen Corporation and came to an agreement in the end. During the week-long negotiation… Secretary Cao looked Old Mr. Wen up. Although the shareholders respected Old Mr. Wen and were afraid of his authority, they were not willing to make any compromises because everyone’s interests were concerned.

Although Old Mr. Wen was the actual one helming the Wen Corporation, he could not go against the wishes of the shareholders. Besides… Wen Haowen was there to make things harder for Old Mr. Wen. Even though Wen Haowen was incompetent, he held 23% of the Wen Corporation’s shares, including the 3% from Ning Shuqian, thus giving him a significant amount of authority.

Hence, Old Mr. Wen lost the upper hand.

Old Mr. Wen held the highest authority in the Wen Corporation, which was also why the shareholders often opposed to him.

Hence, he pinned all of his hopes on Wen Xinya.

Ever since Secretary Cao started working for Wen Xinya, she took him by surprise on multiple occasions.

“It’s only been about a month and things have progressed so rapidly?” She immediately perused the agreement carefully, only to discover that the terms all sounded reasonable and that there were no loopholes.

However, she was rather shocked. Even if Ning Shuqian and Wen Haowen were there to mess with the situation, the matter wouldn’t have progressed so smoothly and quickly. After all, the bunch of shareholders were not to be trifled with and were all sharp and alert.

Secretary Cao nodded with a heavy heart, “Wen Haowen and Ning Shuqian actually managed to convince the Zhang Corporation and persuaded Madam Zhang, who now helms the Zhang Corporation, to send their representatives for a secret meeting. I heard… that some of the esteemed shareholders have also joined the meeting. At last, they agreed to cooperate with each other.”

He had met Madam Zhang before and knew that she was intelligent and capable. However, the gloomy look in her eyes made her look terrifyingly menacing.

“Madam Zhang?” Wen Xinya’s heart skipped a beat before sinking all of a sudden. For some reason, she was reminded of the woman whom she saw at Ning Shuqian’s nursing home. At that time, the woman stared at her with a hair-raising look of resentment. Ever since then, she began to suspect that there was something wrong with the woman. Later on, she heard a nurse addressing the woman as Madam Zhang.