After vor party, a decision, and a new life

Hi so this is my first fan fiction excuse grammatical errors.
...........................................................................

After Sofia and vor were out of the amulet every body was extremely happy. Cedric got the title as the great. And Sofia was made an official protector. Though her mother wasn't sure about letting her be one. But now it was time for the party except sofia needed to protectors to erase every body's memory who know she is a protector and that her amulet is magical (except her family and Mr. Cedric and bailiwick)as it could be dangerous for them.
Before tha party started she asked the other protectors to do it. When her friends got to know of this they started protesting. But finally gave in and agreed. But before erasing there memory Sofia changed back to what she was wearing before. As soon as the memory of her friends were erased they were confused for a moment or two. But then every thing went back to normal.
The guests started arriving and people started dancing and talking but the royal family of Enchancia had gon to the study with the other protectors. Sofia had to answer questions and made sure she could be a protector. But if her family said not then she could do nothing. But lucky for her James, Amber, and her aunt was on her side including the protectors. So it was easy to convince her family.
Some decisions were made like Sofia would only go to help if it was an emergency on only once a mother so that she could meet her friends there. And that this should not affect her live at all. And so on... At last it was done she was aloud to be a protector and the kepper of the library. Yay!  Ultimately she knew her family was proud of her.
They all enjoyed the party and when it finally ended Sofia seances a huge amount of loss as she might never see some of her friends again. Including Hugo the guy she had a crush on, James best friend.
At least she was going to school with Amber, and Viv, her sister and her best friend.
She knew her future was bright.
............................................................................
Guys I hope you like it. If I am not able to post frequently please forgive me I have a lot of studing to do. I can only do this during my free time.!!!! 👍🏻