Secret revield

Sofia and Hugo had just begin practice when Hugo said "Sofia should we keep do the same performance we did last time we were ice dancing together? We can change the order a bit those and add some more parts."
"I am fine with that."
"Cool how about we try some moves now"
Sofia just nodded her head dand did what Hugo said and piped in some ideas too. At last the performance was finalised whey decided to just scare for some time and have fun. Sofia started thinking 'yup still a jerk didn't even apologise to me' neither of them knew that Amber and Vivian were not practicing but watching them to see what they were up to. While scaring Sofia losses her balance a bit but luckily Hugo catches he with his hands around her waist and her hands on his chest. They both were looking in to each other's eyes. Then Hugo said "I am really sorry about what happened today, Sofia please forgive me." Sofia was just looking in to his honey brown eyes and soft smile and answered by giving him a smile hoping he would understand. James had joined Vivian and Amber and saw that Sofia was about to trip he was about to go out but was pulled back by Amber when he tried to protest Vivian shushed him. They all were looking the Sofia and Hugo. "Kiss him already" whispered Amber only so that James ans Vivian could hear her.
BACK WITH HUGO (WHAT HE WAS THINKING AND SEEING)
Hugo would have stayed in that position for ever looking into Sofia's sky blue eyes wait was Sofia blushing? He thought to himself? He leaned in a bit only to see Sofia leaning in more James was right Sofia did like him. Hugo was about to kiss Sofia but all of a sudden Sofia broke her eye contact and the position they were standing in and said "I have to go I am really sorry please forgive me. We will keep another practice class." Nope James was wrong Sofia didn't like him.
(WHAT SOFIA THAUGHT AND SAW)
She thought that Hugo was going to push her away but he didn't he leaned in so she leaned in but just where the big moment was about to happen Sofia's bracelet started glowing which means danger. Duty befor this she thaught and broke the gaze and and the position they were standing in. She felt so bad. "I have to go I am really sorry please forgive me we will keep another practice class." She felt so bad but she couldn't just go like this she needed ambers help and James to make some excuse. But she couldn't leave Hugo like this she looked the other side and say Amber James and Vivian standing in complete shock. She pointed at her bracelet Amber got the signal and said she needed to go James got the signal too he was making some king of excuse now. Sofia looked back to Hugo she couldn't see him like this before she knew it she had turned and went up to Hugo and kissed he's cheek.

And scated away

And scated away.
(HUGO POINT OF WIEW)
Hugo looked just like a red tamato. He saw Sofia scating away. He couldn't let her just go could he so he followed her without james knowing. He saw her going to the garden. She had to go to the garden right now. He followed her inside where was she going? It was a dead end. He say sofia move some weeds to reveal a hidden dore. A secret garden she enterd the garden but forgot to close the door "Amber thank god you are hear on time"
"You gave me the signal which ment it was a emergency. But you could have kissed Hugo before running away like that"
"My duty is much more important to something I have wanted to do since for ever."
Wait Hugo thaught she wanted to kiss him. But what duty.
"But.."
"No buts Amber and besides I kissed him on his cheek."
"What duty?.." said Hugo coming inside able to see Amber standing there with a shoked express on her face holding a bag. Then his eyes moved to Sofia but she wasent in her ice skating costume but something else.

"How did you change so fast"was the only thing that could come out of his mouth

A: you let him follow you.
S: I was in a hurry and besides James was suppose to make sure no one came after me.
H: what is going on hear. Is this something illegal because I have to tell the queen and the king. And ..( he couldn't go on any more as he was stopped by James)
J: I sent Viv home but I can't find Hugo any.. oh boy.
S: you are telling me oh boy
A: how could you let him out of your side
H seriously what is going on hear?
Before any body could answer a girls voice said "any time now sofia we don't have all day."
The voice was coming from her bracelet.
Sofia pressed the bracelet a girl appeared her face?
(I don't remember her name sorry )
Girl: Sofia we need you to come in fast now and don't get Amber or any body from your family this time, and who is that? Definitely don't bring that boy. He looks to week to even last a day.
S: I am on my way
Girl: use the secret passage to come to the layer we have been compromised. ( the thing disappears)
A: if Sofia is going then I am going too.
S: no your not I need you to star hear and explain to Hugo what is going on before he does something stupid. Amber take this it will help you to contact me or I will be able to contact to if anything goes wrong and it has a map. And a Portel. Only use it if I tell you to or you know I am in trouble. Tell mom and dad.
H: what is
J: not now Hugo! Sof stay safe.
A: ya.