Finaly togethe!!

The next day sofia woke up early and woke Amber up too and asked her if she was up for an early morning scating. Which Amber agreed to. Amber left to wake the boys up and to go change. Amber woke the boys up and they agreed as well they all met Sofia at breakfast. Sofia was no wear to be seen. "Whereas Sofia mother?" Asked Amber. "Amber dear she left a few minutes ago she said something about her bunny getting hurt or something. Please sit down for breakfast." They all hurried through breakfast and went out to find Sofia she was scating around the lake bet she looked beautiful doing it at least according to Hugo. "Hey sof" called out James. Sofia heard him and came towards them and said "sorry I left early clover had gotten hurt so I came out and well after making sure he was ok I came here" "it's ok sof, how about you and Hugo scare hear while James and I will scare that side" said Amber before Sofia could say anything Amber and James left. Sofia just nodded her head at them. "Hugo I am really sorry about what happened yesterday, I know you didn't mean to lean in I-I am just so stupid" Sofia said looking down. Hugo felt really bad now why did Sofia think he didn't want to kiss her? "Sofia you don't need to be sorry" said Hugo putting his hand under her chin and lifting her head up just enough for her to see into his eyes and him to see into his. "Why would you think I didn't want to kiss you?" Hugo asked leaning in a little. Hoping she won't have to run off again. "Because your Hugo, a born prince. A bit of a jerk. But with a kind heart. I am not even a real princess." Sofia said looking a little down with her chin still in Hugo's hand. "Sais the princess who has the biggest heart in the whole world, a heart of gold, somebody who doesn't give up easily on what she believes in, someone who will do anything to make things, stubborn yes, you might have not been born royal Sofia but you are one." Sofia looked at him with eyes full of love. And very happy to know he thaught about her like that. "You really think so?" She asked. "I know so." Hugo answered. Now Hugo leaned in again and Sofia leaned in too. They were so close to each other they could feel each other breathing, until Sofia leaned in more and there lips met. And they were kissing each othe softly and passionately. Hugo's hands went around her waist and Sofia's went around his neck. They kissed each other for at least a minute when Amber and James inturepted them. "That should be enough hor now"said James. "I am so happy for you too." Said Amber. "How long have you both been standing there?" Sofia asked. "We have been hear the hole time we wanted to see if you 2 would finally tell each other how you feel" said Amber. "So are you a couple now?l" James asked. "I guess so" said Hugo. "We better be heading for school now. Unless we want yo be late." Said Sofia. Common Amber. "She kissed Hugo on the cheek before going away with Amber. "You better treat her nicely or else I'll kill you" said James. "You can count on it" said Hugo. Common let's get our bags.