Yes!

They discovered that Sofia is in the shadi world. When they all reach there they are too late they discover that Sofia is already under a spell and is super evil.
And that she was in the middle of casting the spell to bring vor back in human form.
H: Sofia please stop
J: Sofia this is not you.
A: Sofia please come back
V: let my best friend go
The protectors were all tied up.
The 4 fell down by the negative energy coming from Sofia.
Hugo got up.
H: Sofia please come back. This is not you, please Sofia I am so sorry for the misunderstanding that happened between us because the trough is. I-I love you.
With that he fell down on his knees.
A: how romantic.
Vor: you think your peppy talk is goi... what is happening no this is not you not possible.
Sofia was trying to fight the spell that was cast on her. Which had really positive effects every were the othe protectors got there strength back.
Her sister and brother and fringe also got ther energy back.
The black light surrounding Sofia disappeared and turned white.
As soon as she was out of the spell she fell to the ground.
Vor was distroued.
Every body together: Sofia!
They tried to wake her up but she won not.
And her amulet started glowing.  And slowly Sofia opened her eyes and looked around. "What happened? Vor. Spell!"
A: calm down hunny
V: every ting is all right you did it.
J: we all did.
H: hi.
S: Hugo!

" Vivian" said a protector You have proven your self worthy to be one  please step in the circle of light

You have proven your self worthy to be one  please step in the circle of light. Vivian steppes in it.

After the thing

After the thing.
Vivian hugged Sofia tightly. And then every body joined in.
S: let's go home.
When they reach home "Sofia!"
S: mom! Dad!
Sofia hugged her parents tightly.
Q: don't you ever do that again.

H: I should be heading home.
Hugo said still looking at Sofia.
J: bye man.
A: thanks for your help
V: we will meet you at the coronation on 4rt
H: ya
Hugo was just about to head tell the coach man to take it home when someone said, "Hugo wait!"
It was Sofia!
" Sofia?"
"Hugo thank you."
"It's all right"
"I-I lo. Will see you at the coronation then."
"Ya bye"
"Bye"
She was about to say I love you but she chickened out.
(CORNATION DAY)
"Now the royal family of The Enchancia" the announcer announced.

Hugo's and Sofia's eyes met but they both looked the other way because they both felt that they started blushing

After Alex was crowned and bla bla bla. The dance started Amber was requested a dance by max. Hugo asked Sofia for the first dance. But she was not very certain. Nevertheless she said yes.
They danced together. And then Sofia left to get some fresh air.
(SOFIA'S 16TH BIRTHDAY)
She had forgotten all about her birthday. 
When she woke up in the morning the entire castle felt empty. What the she thought. She dressed up. And went down for breakfast but no body was there.
She looked around then she heard a bang from outside. She went out and she almost got a heart attack.
Every body. "Happy sweet 16 Sofia!"
S: wait it's today. I totally forgot about it.
A: it the first time I ever heard that a girl can forget her 16th birthday.
It was all of Sofia's friends from royal prep. And the village and all her family.
Sofia had an amazing time the party was now over the sun was about to set. The guests had started leaving Hugo managed to drang Sofia off after all the gusts had left. Hugo took Sofia to the garden they didn't know that that there siblings and parents had followed them.
S: so why did you get me hear?
H: well I just wanted to that's why.
S: I heard what you said to me when I was under the spell.
H: you did? (Hugo was going into a deep shade of red)
S: I did Sofia said (placing her hand on his)
H: it was stupid I know.
S: I didn't think it was stupid. I thought it was really sweet.
H: it was?
S: it was. And I-I love you too.
Sofia and Hugo looked at each other and smiled.
Sofia leaned in.
Hugo saw this and leaned in too.
Hugo placed 1 of his hand on Sofia's cheek. And their lips met. And they kissed each other softly and with passion. They bride appears. And looked at each othe and smiled. Sofia placed her head on his shoulder.
(3 YEARS LATER ON THE SAME SPORT)
S: and why are we hear?
H: you'll see.
Their family had followed them again.
H: close your eyes.
S:ok.
Sofia closes her eyes.
H: (Hugo gets down on 1 knee.) open them
Sofia opens her eyes and cover her mouth with her hands. Tears of joy escaping her eyes.
H: will you marry me?
S: (Sofia nods her head) yes!
Hugo puts the ring on her finger and kisses her.
"Yes" comes a lot of voices from behind.
                               THE END
     THE END IS JUST THE BEGINNING