Maddness

(WITH JAMES WHEN HE WENT TO FIND SOFIY)
Where are they! They've got to be here somewhere. While James was still looking for Sofia. He heard someone say. "Sofia don't cry" it was Amber. "Be strong sof you taught us to be strong." It was Vivian. James made his way there he saw his sisters and Vivian in the coach (there coach) Sofia was crying her eyes out. Amber and Vivian were trying yo comfort her, as much as they could. "Sofia" said James "don't cry" he said sitting opposite her looking at her he felt mad and wanted to kill Hugo.
V: how about I come over to your place today I'll tell my coach man to tell my parents.
S: ok
Vivian got off the coach and went to her own coach. And told the coach man to tell her parents that she will be at Sofia's place and might stay there overnight. The coach man agreed and gave Vivian a bag it was more of for emergency sleep over. Vivian came back and took her original seet next to Sofia.
J: don't cry. Sof
A: common ve strong
V: you am an defeat vor but you can't do this?
Vivian realised what she just said and covered her mouth.
S: how do you know about that.
A: everyone's memory had been erased.
J: ya
V:well I might have been selected to be a protector in training.
S: really? I am so happy for you.
Sofia gave her friend a hug she had stopped crying a bit.
V: will you stop crying now?
S: I don't know!
J:Sofia you should not have stopped me from beating hi-
S: I just want to go home.
A:coach man to home please.
The coach took off as they reached home Sofia just ran to her room and closed the door behind her. Her mother had seen her run so followed her. She was at the door, asking Sofia to open the door. But she wodent. In some time Amber, James and Vivian were there too .
Q: what's wrong with Sofia?
J: (James tells his mother everything)
Q: oh dear
A: Sofia please open the door
K: what's wrong is everything alright
V: Sofia lit us in.
Q: nothing is alright (tells the king everything)
K:oh dear. Honey please open up!
There was a click sound like something had been opened. It was the door but no Sofia was inside. Amber looked around to see the hidden passage was opened.
J: where is she?
A: I know where she is going follow me!
Every body followed Amber to her room and she pressed the tile on the wall they all walked in.
K: I didn't know that this existed.
A: I found it while redecorating.
They all go inside.
A: Sofia should be coming any second now.
J: I hear something.
Sofia was humming a sad song
V: Sofia!!
Sofia nearly jumped out of her skin. And fill down.
S: what are you guys doing hear?
Q: we came for you sofia
K:the kids told us what happened.
S: oh
She said looking down trying hard not to cry.
Her parents hugged her tightly.
S: do you want to see the gift aunty Tilly gave me for my 12 th birthday?
Q: ofcorce dear.
K: lead the way.
Sofia's amulet started glowing then a boat appeared.
V: this is so cool
Q: dear do you know about this
V: oh yes I am a protector in training so they did t wipe my memory but I didn't know about this.
J: how are we all going to fit there's 1 seet less .
A: Sofia'S going to swim.
S:yup
V: but we can't leave you.
S: you don't have to just get in.
Every one sat in.
K: where are the ores?
S: we don't need ores.
Sofia asked her amulet to turn her in to a mermaid and well she did turn in to 1 and then she swam and Vivian looked at her awestruck. And the boat started moving on its own.
K: I can't believe Tilly never told me about this.
S: we are hear
Sofia turned Back to human form. And now Amber was leading the way. Sofia was hardly speaking.
Q: Sofia hunny why don't you say something.
But Sofia didn't respond.
She just kept walking. They then reached the library.
V: this is amazing.
S: minimus what are you doing hear?
Min: I thaught you called me that's why I came.
S: oh minimus I did.
Sofia said hugging her horse
Q: honey how can we go back to the castle.
Sofia pressed her bracelet and a portal appeared.
K: thanks honey.
Q: be there at dinner on time. And Vivian dear are you staying overnight.
Vivian nodded her head. The queen smiled at her and left with the king.
Every body wonders off trying to look around as much as they can well all except Sofia and minimus Sofia told minimus what happened and minimus was really mad.
(WHAT HAPPENED WITH HUGO AFTER HE GOT TO KNOW HIS NEW PARTNER WAS KIM)
H: Kim what happened hear?
K: you don't know?
H: why would I be asking you idle I didn't.
K: it was Sofia
H: what about her? Is she alright?
K: she is fine but I think you should sit down before I tell you what happened.
H: I am not going to do that. And can you scate properly.
K: I caught her kissing my brother. Every body did, actually. Nobody said anything though. Except me. I told her how dare she play with your feelings. And all her brother did get mad. And asked the teacher for the switch.
H: Hugo was in complete shock. But..but how? Could she do that to me?!
K: Sofia's not the girl for you hugo can't you see that? We belong together. Not you and Sofia.
Hugo didn't reply at all he was still trying to digest what Kim had just said.
H: can you scate properly please!
K: can you help me?
Hugo helped her a bit this reminded him of Sofia no but she cheated on him right he needed to ask her why.
After the meeting was over he went to his coach but why was his family there. Well he looked mad.
H: what are you doing hear?
A: we have come to pick you up we have been invited for dinner. What's up with your face.
Hugo told his family qahar happened and what Kim had said.
His entire family was in shock.
H: so where are we going.
His mother replied, "to Sofia's"
H: what!?
His father was really mad and said, "I will have a good talk with Roland. How dare his daughter do something like that."
.............................................................................
What the heck is going on right????