Missing sofia

As Hugo's family took of to go to Sofia's place Hugo hardly spoke.
His father kept grumbling.
(WITH SOFIA)
"This is amazing common let's head back we need to get ready" said Vivian "v is right I think some guests are going to come too." Said Amber.
As they reach back Sofia goes to change taking Vivian with her. Amber went to her own room so did James. Sofia didn't want to dress up at all, "what's the point"
"You are doing it because if you don't Amber is going to kill me common" Vivian dragged Sofia to her closet.  After some time

"How do I look?" "Amazing" Sofia answered

"How do I look?"
"Amazing" Sofia answered.
"Let me see you!"
Sofia comes out from behind

"How do I look?" Asked Sofia "Wow! Just wow" answered VivianJust then Amber came in, "guys you all look amazing Sofia common dress up a little more

"Wow! Just wow" answered Vivian
Just then Amber came in, "guys you all look amazing Sofia common dress up a little more."
S: you look great too Amber

A: Common I think the guests have already come

S: I don't want to!
V: Sofia be strong.
S: fine.
The 3 girls go out down to the dining room.
A: what
S: why is he hear
V: common
The 3 whispered to each other.
James was there too he was glaring at Hugo as if he was ready to kill. James was standing next to his parents.
Q: girls ther you are.
K: let's get going
But Sofia didn't move she was looking at Hugo and Hugo was looking at her. Hugo thaught sofia looked beautiful. But no she cheated on him. He was just hear because it was his duty as a prince. He saw that Sofia's eyes had started watering. Wait was she about to cry?

Sofia stood there trying hard not to cry and or run off. "Common sof" said Vivian. Amber always glairing at Hugo and well Alex was glairing at Sofia. But Hugo and Sofia were looking at each other.
J: Sofia common
Sofia allowed herself to moved. She sat down between James and Amber. While Vivian was sitting next to James. To her dismay Hugo sat right in ground of her.
Then there was an announcement and tho every bodys dismay it was Mike and Kim with their parents. Sofia looked at Kim and then at Hugo and then looked at her parents. Her mother herself looked a little confused.
Hugo looked mad. He was starting at Mike who he saw was smirking at Sofia when she wasn't looking. And then he turned his head to Sofia who was looking at her parents. Hugo looked at his father he was looking Roland. And he nodded his head towards Roland. The just come royal family took there seats. Kim sat next to Hugo.
" I have an announcement to make." Said Sofia's father. "Mike has requested Sofia's hand in marriage. Well if Sofia agrees it will be settled." All the eyes in the room were now at Sofia. She felt really uncomfortable. He say Hugo's eyes glairing at her full of anger and sadness.
S: "What?!"
A: father wh
Rolland: I asked this question to Sofia not to you Amber.
Sofia was in shock.
S: why would I do that?
Her eyes were at her father now.
K: because you kissed my brother today!
S: I most certainly did not!
A: Sofia would never.
V: we were with her the whole day.
J: Sofia's not like Hugo. She is not going to go break someones trust and do something like that.
H: what do you mean like me?
A:we saw what you did.
H: you did?
J: stop playing dumb.
H: I only took a look at Sofia's diary to see what her favourite flowers were. And if you got mad at me for that I am sorry.
V: flowers? Not flowers. We are talking about you kissing Kim. And breaking Sofia's trust.
S: please excuse me
Sofia had rushed out of the room before any body could say anything.
H: I did what?
V: how many times do we need to repeat it.
A: we saw you kissing Kim today.
H: I didn't kiss anyone in my life except Sofia.
J: we know what we saw.
V: I am going to look for Sofia.
Vivian leaves all the parents were looking at each other confused.
H: and besides I came late today. You met me on the way James don't you remember. But I don't know why you pushed me.
A: if you came late then who did we see kissing Kim?
H: when I reached I found out that I was partnered with Kim all of a sudden because James requested the teacher, too!
A: so that means it wasn't you?
H: no it wasn't. James knows how much I care for Sofia.
J: but you were mad at Sofia about something?
H: when I reached Kim told me she caught Sofia and Mike kissing each other so I did get a little mad when I came.
A: what did you 2 do?
Amber asked Mike and Kim.
M: we didn't do anything.
H: don't lie.
K: fine! I like Hugo but he didn't like me so I convinced Mike to help me with it.!!
J: how could you.
H: oh Noo.
All of a sudden the door opened and Vivian came running in, trying to catch her breath.
J: Vivian is everything all right.
V: sof- sof
A: take a deep breath dear.
V: Sofia's gone!
Q: what do you mean she's gone?
V: I found her in the garden I went to sit next to he and there was a flash of light something or someone just came out of no where and grabbed her and I couldn't do any thing.
K: I believe you all should be on your way the guards will escort you back.
H: I am not going anywhere.
Alex: if my baby brother is staing so am I.
J: fine
Q: very well than the rest should better be off.
K: your children will be safe. Do not worry.
Hugo's mother: Hugo can stay but not Alex his coronation is on the 4rt.
Q: very well.Children please go to Sofia's room.  Vivian I trust you will be able to contact the others. Roland and I will be talking to the kings and queens. And see what we can do.

Amber and Vivian were devistated. James was trying to comfort them. Hugo would hardly say anything.
As they entered the room. Amber sat on Sofia's bed crying
A: where is she?
J: what's that?
V: what's what
Hugo picked it up and read it.
H: I have Sofia,
      She thaught she destroyed me.
       But she was wrong.
       Try to look for her.
       And you might find her the day I rise again
       Because of her.
       The next time you see her she will be evil.
        XX vor XX
V: vor is alive I can't believe it!!
A: we almost lost her that day.
J: we can't loose her again!
H: we won't
Vivian's bracelet started glowing.
She pressed it and there was a flash of light. And ray the unicorn and the fairy appeared.
Both of them say together, "where's Sofia her can be in danger. We can't reach her."
The fairy looked at every body's faces and said, " we got late didn't we?"
The king and queen then come in the room.