three °

"aww damn it!" hyejin groaned, hearing that her alarm was ringing

"aww damn it!" hyejin groaned, hearing that her alarm was ringing. it was the next morning, after hyejin had awkwardly left the conversation between her and jaemin in make a wish.

"hyejin wake up!" minji's booming voice was loud enough to wake a dead person. "just let me sleep for a bit more," hyejin whined like a kid, but minji still heartlessly dragged her off her bed. "wake up lazy bones, you don't want to be late for school."

"ooh what's that smell?" hyejin's' eyes widened after smelling a fresh aroma of food. "pancakes, so hurry up and get dressed before i eat them all up," shotaro, who was cooking replied while giggling. shotaro was the chef of the family, as he enjoyed cooking a lot and frequently made appetising food that everyone enjoyed.

minji, who had stayed for the night at the siblings' house for a sleepover was packing up. she was close to both siblings and since hyejin and shotaro's parents always worked and were hardly at home, minji often came over to their house to have fun.

ding

"sushi sushi?" hyejin mumbled in confusion as she stared at her phone screen

"sushi sushi?" hyejin mumbled in confusion as she stared at her phone screen. being in a rush to finish breakfast and go to school, hyejin decided not to reply to the message yet.

soon, the three had finished their breakfast and left the house. hyejin was shivering in the cold, since she had left her down jacket at school yesterday. "this is why you don't leave things at school," minji stuck her tongue out playfully, to which hyejin scowled back at. shotaro hugged hyejin as they were waiting for the bus, knowing that his sister was freezing in the -6°C weather.

"catch!" a scarf was thrown to hyejin out of nowhere. a blonde figure appeared in front of her. it was xiaojun, hyejin's childhood friend that she met at a playground that she used to love going.

"hey why aren't you wearing a jacket?" hyejin asked the boy, who was also only wearing his uniform, just like her. "my mum washed my jacket but it's not dry yet so now i'm in the cold, freezing," xiaojun muttered as he hugged himself tightly, hoping to feel warmth.