ᴀ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ʙʀᴇᴡꜱ

They're not in class long...

Before they're being bused to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ for short, Arashi takes her seat next to Aria and Sachiko, listening in on her classmates

"Well, if you're talking about flashy and strong, It's gotta be Todoroki and Bakugo huh?" Kirishima points at the two boys sitting across the aisle from Arashi and the girls.

"Bakugo's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be that popular." Aria snorts at Tsuyu's comment, clamping a hand over her mouth to stifle the giggles from escaping, Bakugo twitches, standing up out of his seat and clenching the metal bar in front of him. Arashi looks over and quirks up an eyebrow at how it seems to dent under his hands.

"We haven't known each other that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows your personality Bakugo." Kaminari grins, giving the boy a thumbs up, Bakugo sneers and turns to him, explosions sparking out of his palms. Arashi sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose in her fingers.

They were starting to give her a headache, so Arashi checks out, looking out the window as they drive through campus to get to the facility. It's not that long of a ride all considering, but the trees whip past her so fast they start to blur.

Arashi looks up over towards the front of the bus, she can see the large dome that holds the facility in the distance. It looked huge even from far away. Arashi breathes out, tapping her fingers on the glass idly, carving some shapes in the clouds to pass the time until the bus parked right outside the entrance to the building.

The USJ facility was huge, it rivaled many of the amusement parks Arashi went to with her brother over the summer when they were both younger. She gazed up at the dome building as she stepped out of the bus. Her classmates filed out of the bus behind her, flowing around in a group in front of her. She can see 13, and a pro hero she doesn't recognize standing at the top of the steps leading up to the entrance of the building.

As the group approaches, she can see Aria stall beside her. Her breath hitches in her throat and Arashi flinches her hands toward her, but quickly redraws them before she could touch her shoulder. Arashi clears her throat and folds her hands behind her back. She suffices to just ask Aria if she was alright, she didn't want to scare the girl accidentally.

"Everything alright?" Aria shakes her head up and down, shaking hands clutched over her heart and she breathes out slowly.

"T-That's...That's p-pro hero Canvas...." Arashi hums and looks back up at her. She...didn't recall a pro hero named Canvas, but she recognizes the next piece of information Aria gives her, "She o-owns the agency 'The Studio' ..."

Arashi has heard of The Studio, it was an agency specializing in rescue work. They also helped out their community by holding extra housing for the homeless and even offered art programs for the children of the area. They were located just outside Hosu city, near the slums. Arashi remembered Oboro wanting to try out for that agency, but he had forgotten to submit his form, so he was picked up by another agency at the last moment.