ꜰᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴡɪɴᴅꜱ

Arashi starts to feel the drawbacks of her quirk...

They don't meet any more villains until they get to the ridge, the town falls away, and as does the fires as they're met with a hole in the wall

They don't meet any more villains until they get to the ridge, the town falls away, and as does the fires as they're met with a hole in the wall. She can see the rest of the USJ through the hole, it seems like the girl with the drills busted through the metal walls to give them an opening, since the doors were locked shut.

Ojiro takes her hand and leads her out into the air, as soon as she crosses under the open metal beams, Arashi drops her quirk, nearly doubling over. Ojiro is quick to steady her with equally shaky hands. Focusing and holding her winds like that for that extended period of time was really starting to wear her out, nevermind all the smoke she inhaled in there. It was starting to fog her brain.

She looks in front of her to see the water zone, the boat that was there previously was nowhere to be seen. Arashi looks around for the rest of her classmates. She sees a massive bolt of lightning over where the mountain zone was, and explosions off towards the crumbling buildings next to it. Ojiro looks over towards the center to see Aizawa still fighting the large mob of villains near the middle. He taps her shoulder, pointing off towards the fountain.

"He's still there, if he keeps going on like that he's gonna get overpowered." Arashi shakes her head, pointing at the hole in the side of the dome on the other side of the water.

"He's a pro hero, we can't get in his way, it can hurt him more than help him." Arashi sighs, choosing to ignore just how scratchy and strained her voice sounds, "At least we could help out some of our classmates over there. We need to all regroup before things get bad." Ojiro nods.

"But what about the water? How are we gonna cross it?" Arashi takes a deep breath, wind blows under her feet, pushing her off the floor, her short hair flies up above her head like a purple halo. She extends a hand to Ojiro.

"I'll fly us over. I can make it." Ojiro eyes her hand wearily before he pushes his fear back down. He grips her hand and Arashi pulls them both up, wind flowing beneath their feet. It's a little tricky adding another person to the mix, but by making sure he doesn't fly off without her, Arashi is able to keep them both afloat above the water.

She feels the burn in her throat again when she smells smoke coming from the water, she can see a mob of villains all caught together in a cluster with Mineta's sticky purple balls holding them together. The ship is sunk in two separate pieces. The cluster managed to perch themselves on the bow of the ship as it sinks. She ignores their cries and continues to the other dome, when she's not above the water, Arashi brings them to the ground and drops her quirk. She falls to her knees, panting as soon as they hit the grass. Ojiro has a hand on her shoulder, gripped tightly.

Arashi can feel her mind swimming above her body, she feels a bite in her side and she grips it, as soon as her hand comes into contact with her side, she feels a flash of white hot pain explode in her chest. She clutches tighter, choosing to ignore the way her hands feel wet, something soaked through her hero costume.