ʟᴀɴɢᴜɪᴅ ʜᴜᴍɪᴅɪᴛʏ

The walk to the train station is filled with comfortable silence...

The city noise was enough conversation for them both. When they finally make it to the station, it's packed with the midday rush. Arashi is pushed about by the traffic, Tenya makes sure to place a comforting hand on her shoulder to stable her.

Inside the train car is worse, the seats have all been taken up, by men and women alike. When he grips the overhead bars, he's filled with a brief feeling of resentment for the man that was sitting down on the seat right in front of Arashi. Were it him, he would have given the seat to her, even if he didn't know about her stab wound. Tenya still wasn't over that if he was being honest with himself. He should have...done something more to prevent that from happening. Maybe if he was just a bit faster-

The train hits a corner, and he sees Arashi start to sway a bit on her feet. Her knuckles were white with the grip on the overhead bars, but Tenya could see them start to relent their grasp just tad. That little bit of room sends her into his chest. He wraps an arm around her waist until the train straightens back out.

Her hands were shaking.

"Are you alright?" Arashi is silent, she takes a deep breath and pushes from him, gripping the bar tighter with some sense of newfound strength. After a moment she nods.

"Y-Yes. Thank you..." Tenya's not sure if he's ever heard her voice sound so soft before. Sure she was quiet, but she had a strength to her voice that he couldn't match, even when he would raise his voice to address the class. He felt his mouth deepen into a frown, wrapping his arm tighter around her waist.

Thankfully, the train finally gets to her station. Tenya's glad he remembered because Arashi looks a bit faint when the train finally comes to a stop. She sucks in a breath and exits the doors, Tenya has her arm grasped in his own, he doesn't comment on how much weight she's putting on him while she walks.

She seems to slow a bit when they start up the steep incline to her apartment.  Her skin felt ice cold to the touch, peppered with gooseflesh. He gripped tighter.

"What is your apartment number again?" he's not proud of how weak his voice sounded, but he had more important matters to deal with. He knew how high up her apartment was, and he felt as though she wouldn't make it up there without passing out.

Recovery Girl should have given her more time to heal...or...perhaps she didn't know just how far out Arashi lived. Had she lived closer to the school like the rest of them, Tenya was sure she would have been fine. He's glad though, that she had taken him up on his offer, he liked being able to take care of her, making sure she got home safe.

"513." Tenya didn't know when she had answered him, but the number managed to stick in his brain. When the two finally made it to the gates, he felt Arashi push off him, inserting a pin into the keypad. The gates opened, and he watched as Arashi left without him. He followed just as the gates closed behind him. Arashi started up the steps, gripping the bars tightly. Tenya opens his mouth to speak, but Arashi is quick to interrupt, "I'm okay."