ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ

Tenya was never one to be at a loss for words...

He's quite proud of his lexicon, and he's more often than not, able to voice his feelings with the proper words

However there are no proper words to describe Arashi Shirakumo.

Ocahco had dragged Midoriya and him along to view their cheer routine. Midoriya was quite flustered upon seeing Ochaco in the uniform, and Tenya had to admit, the girls were easy on the eyes, but he found himself not really caring for their appearances. They weren't his type.

Ochaco is being flipped in the air when she shouts, easing herself to the ground with her quirk. Tenya doesn't look up from his phone, he was talking to his mother at the moment, about the sports festival and how funny it was that Tensei nearly fought his intern over use of the T.V at his agency.

Tensei was still on call at the moment, but in his own words, he wouldn't miss seeing his little brother kick ass for the world.

"Mina! Look at you! It looks so cute on you!" Mina laughs, "Where's Ari?"

Mina laughs, tossing a glance over her shoulder, "We couldn't get her to come, but Arashi agreed to help so-"

Tenya freezes at her name, eyes snapping up to look. Ochaco was standing next to Mina, clapping. Hagakure rounds the corner then, and through her (Tenya can never really get over saying that, it felt wrong in a way to gaze through Hagakure's translucent body, no matter how many times she assures him it was alright.) Tenya can see Arashi.

Arashi was wearing the exact same uniform as the rest of them, yet she looks the most flattering out of the bunch to him. Her hands are wrapped around her middle, the uniform was a two piece, and the band of the top barely graced the middle of her ribs. The skirt ruffles out as she walks, raising up slightly to show off a bit of her upper thigh. Tenya has half a mind to turn away, but he's struck still at the sight of her, starstruck.

She's breathtaking.

Tenya shamelessly drags his eyes over her form, taking in how the waistband of the skirt nips her waist in such a way, it makes Tenya's breath hitch. Arashi's worn skirts before, hell, even her hero costume showed a bit of skin near her midriff, but something about this outfit is different. Maybe it's the way her hair seems to glow like a lovely purple halo in the midday light that filters in through the huge windows lining the halls, or maybe it was the way she herself glowed, without the use of the sunlight.

Tenya could see the little freckles that dotted her skin like constellations. Tenya wanted to trace each one with his fingers, wanted to card his hands through her beautiful lilac hair, kiss her eyelids light and quick—

He was getting a little ahead of himself.

It wasn't like Tenya had never entertained the idea of the two of them becoming an item, honestly it was near impossible for him to have not thought that the day he pulled her from the clutches of those reporters, when he saw her being wheeled away to the nurses office after the attack at the USJ. It just seemed...impersonal to him to think that way about her. Arashi honestly was deserving of the very heavens, and it wasn't until this thought briefed his mind that he knew that he was completely and utterly weak for her.

He doesn't mind that, not really. What he does mind is making her feel uncomfortable, and if their meeting at her apartment the other day was any indication, that type of affection scared her. For what reason, Tenya wasn't sure. He wanted to find out eventually, honestly Tenya wanted to know every little detail about her so he could commit it all to memory, but he was more than willing to wait for her word.

Arashi meant so much to him...

He doesn't realize he's been staring until Arashi's eyes flick up to him. Her face sports a gorgeous shade of red before she turns to hide behind Mina. Tenya has to force himself from walking over and pulling her back to view. He didn't want to stop staring at her...it was...ungentlemanly, Tenya knew that, but he felt past the point of caring.

Midoriya somehow gains some of his strength back, and lightly punches Teny in the shoulder, "Earth to Iida?" Tenya blinks when a hand is waved in front of his eyes, and he forces himself to look away, shaking off his daze.

"Hmm? What?"

"I said that we should probably leave them to it. They need to rehearse and we'd just be in the way..." Midoriya looks over his shoulder at the girls who all just...stare at them. Tenya was not blind to the way they were silently telling them to leave, and Tenya nods, turning sharply on his heel to try and curve the heat that flooded his cheeks.

"Right...yes," He clears his throat, "Yes that would be best." Midoriya laughs, tossing a wave over his shoulder while he jogs to catch up to Iida.

"So...Arashi huh?" 

Where to begin with her...Arashi was... she was the stars. That's the best way Tenya could put it. He has a weird fascination with her, she was smart, and courageous in a way he never could be. He could tell that she had weathered a lot of harsh storms growing up, and Tenya felt the urge to just...hug her, to tell her that it was okay now. He was here now...

She was also absolutely stunning, that fact definitely doesn't go unnoticed by him, but Tenya feels like that's not the thing about her that seems to just...pull him towards her. It's cosmic, wonderful and strange and just...everything and nothing all at once.

There hasn't been a time that Tenya had been at this loss for words. She took the breath from his lungs when he merely gazes at her, jumbles his insides to a tight, fluttering ball, singes his nerves on end like he had just been struck by lightning. He  would weather any storm if it meant getting that much closer to her. But come as it may, he didn't mind being caught up in Arashi's storm. Didn't mind at all, as long as it was Arashi.

But there was something about Tenya that not even he understands. While he can picture it so clearly in his mind, the image of the two of them, splayed atop the grassy hilltop, gazing out at the stars, hand in hand. Arashi's eyes in the clouds, his own on her, always her,  he feels the urge to wipe away the mirage, to not chase after that dream.

And while he can talk endlessly about her, about how she makes him feel, all Tenya can utter as he opens the doors to the stadium to stare longingly at the lavender haired girl that inhabits his every waking thought, is "She's wonderful, no?"

Midoriya just beams, walking through the door, "Wonderful is one way to put it I guess."