ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴄ ᴏꜰ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ

To no one's surprise really...

The cheer battle was a ruse made up by Kaminari and Mineta

The cheer battle was a ruse made up by Kaminari and Mineta. Yet Arashi still took part in it anyway, she had just spent the last 20 minutes or so trying to cram the entirety of this routine in her brain, so she saw no point in turning back now.

Besides, Tenya was watching her now.

The routine is over as quickly as it started, the stadium erupts into rackous cheers. Arashi finds herself straining to hear Tenya's voice atop it all, silly honestly.

Electricity courses her veins when she steps off the field, she was giddy and felt so hyped up on adrenaline she felt like running a mile. Arashi's bouncing on the balls of her feet while she changes back into her tracksuit for the next event in the festival, humming to herself.

It doesn't go unnoticed by Mina, who smirks and shoves her shoulders teasingly, "So...are we gonna talk about how Tenya just eye-fucked you just now?" Arashi coughs on her own spit with how hard she gasped. Sachiko barks out a laugh, zipping the top part of the tracksuit.

"Holy shit yes! I'm so glad I wasn't the only one to catch that!" Arashi finally recovers, Ochaco rubbing her back softly, laughing along as well.

"Do you have to be so crude?" Mina snickers, shaking her head, "Seriously there was no point-"

"Dude, that's honestly the only way I could describe how he was looking at you." Sachiko shakes her head in agreement.

Momo sighs, pulling her hair back up into her ponytail, "I believe there are better words to describe it, but I do agree that 'eye-fucking' is a great way of putting it." The room goes silent before it erupts into laughter and cheer. Arashi hides her burning face behind her hands.

"Well? You have a crush on him don't you, kero?" Arashi looks to Asui, her back was turned, and she was busying herself with her hair, trying the end off in a nice bow. Arashi stutters out, nervously wringing her hands together.

"I-I mean, he's not...he's..." Arashi groans, sitting down at the bench, "It's complicated."

"Dude- how can it be complicated? It's not like you two are gettin' married or anything yet." She pauses, wriggling her eyebrows, "Or are you? "

Arashi shakes her head, "It's not like that...I just....I don't know. It'd be nice but...I'm the one who's complicated..." Sachiko walks over, placing a hand on her shoulder. She looks softer when Arsahi finally meets her eyes. Her lips quirk up to a slight smile.

"You'll never know unless you give it a chance man. But don't feel pressured either. Take this shit at your own pace, you have your whole life ahead of you for stuff like this." Arashi smiles softly.

"Language."

"Fuck off or i'll stop bein' nice to ya." Arashi chuckles, and Sachiko stands, slapping her thigh, "Now let's get outta here and kick some ass ladies!"