C8 Saintess

"He's the Hero, the Chosen One!" The princess muttered with a visibly excited look on her face as she stepped forward, quickly on her way toward him alongside the Commander and few soldiers right behind. Seeing the reaction around him, Isamu also couldn't hide the giddiness inside him as his lips curved upwards.

With a casual glance, he easily found Enryu standing next to Ayumi within the group of students. Looking at his face, Isamu couldn't read any hint of surprise and awe in his eyes like he expected when the latter stared at him. That was enough for him to understand that Enryu couldn't care less about him which angered him a bit.

"my Hero!" The princess said as she excitedly grabbed his hands into hers. The previous thought he had promptly disappeared the moment he felt his hand touching the princess's soft and snow-white hand.

"Cough, Your Highness, I wholeheartedly agree that this is good news, however, there's still other heroes that we haven't checked their status just yet," With a fake cough, Raymond brought the princess's attention back to reality as blush slowly creeps on her face. Embarrassed, she quickly stepped aside but her hands still wrapped tightly onto Isamu's hands, so the latter also couldn't help and follow along.

Looking at the princess and Isamu chattering with each other with smiles on both of their faces, the male students secretly clicked their tongue while cursing in their heart burned with jealousy. Why can't it be them standing next to the princess? Why was it him of all people? He wasn't just blessed with good looks and talent in the previous world, but even here! If gaze can kill, Isamu would have been dead hundreds of times by now.

Moving on, student after student, they all have their status checked. But none shows the same or higher result than Isamu, they all remain in two digits groups. However, that still didn't stop them from being excited upon learning of their class. The excitement was still there, but some already became numb to it, that is until a certain student stepped up and put her hand on the orb.

"This is!"

"Quickly, alert the Pope!"

"S-She's a Saintess!"

The said student stares blankly at her status in amazement but became embarrassed the moment she noticed everyone's gaze on her. She quickly took off and ran toward Isamu before hiding her figure right behind him, which brought another wave of ill gazes toward him. It was then that they remembered that she was a childhood friend with Isamu, they have been together since, even went to the same kindergarten school.

Rumors said both families had already decided to marry them ever before the two were born. It was a way to put both families closer, so they sacrificed their child for that sake, or so the rumors said. Since neither confirm nor deny as both skipped whenever the topic was brought up during discussions, the rumors somewhat became the truth. That is until Isamu shows a clear sign that he's interested in Ayumi. At that time, he couldn't hide his feelings any longer.

"Ain't I amazing, Isamu?"

"Yes, as expected of you, Hikari. I have a high expectation that this was going to happen, hahaha."

• Title: Summoned Hero, Saintess
• Name: Amano Hikari
• Sex: Female
• Age: 15
• Race: Human
• Level: 1
• Class: Healer
• HP: 150
• MP: 500
• EXP: 0%
• Strength: 30
• Intelligence: 100
• Agility: 10
• Vitality: 30
• Charisma: 5

Though her other attributes were on the lower side, it doesn't change the fact that her highest attribute which is her intelligence scored three digits, same as Isamu. Plus, she has the one and only Saintess title. Judging from the soldiers reaction, it must be something amazing without a doubt. Not that it matters to the girl known as Amano Hikari, she only has eyes for Isamu.

'With this power, I can still support him just as I have always done even back in our world. Ah, thank you God for blessing me with this opportunity, I won't waste it' Hikari thought to herself.

Finally, it is time for Ayumi to get her status check. As she slowly stepped forward, one can see that her hands were trembling quite a bit. It couldn't be helped that she would get nervous when everyone's gaze was directed toward her. She had been getting attention in her class for quite a while now, but this time feels completely different. At least back in her world, even if she gets in trouble, there's usually a teacher somewhere nearby. If things get juicer, she can simply shout. She felt safe somehow over there.

Here however, she always has to stay on her guard. After all, she's currently in a place filled with strangers in an unknown world. If not for the teaching that had been engrained deeply into her body since she was a kid by her brother, she may act like her classmates right now. Though he may be spoiling her every other time, there are times that he can be serious and strict. Glancing toward her classmates, they seemed to only care about the status as if it didn't matter where they're currently is. In other words, they let their guard down.

While she was having such thoughts running through her mind, her steps finally came to a stop as she had indeed arrived in front of the magic tool. With a deep breath, she slowly reached out her hand toward the orb.

• Title: Summoned Hero
• Name: Takahashi Ayumi
• Age: 15
• Race: Human
• Level: 1
• Class: Magician
• HP: 250
• MP: 500
• EXP: 0%
• Strength: 10
• Intelligence: 100
• Agility: 20
• Vitality: 40
• Charisma: 20

"Amazing! She also got high intelligence, a real magician indeed!"

"Damn it. Why is it only those three that have different status than us?"

'As I expected, she's really someone special like me. It must be fate at work here,' Isamu thought so to himself while admiring Ayumi from afar. But the smile on his face disappeared when his eyes caught Ayumi chatting merrily with her brother. He didn't know why but when he saw the two together back then in the classroom, he felt his heart wretched. He shouldn't be feeling like that since that's how a family treated each other, however... he suddenly thought that the two might not be related by blood. The moment the thought crossed his mind, he immediately believed it. Perhaps...