C10 Training I

"Amazing! It's another magician!"

"Woah, this is a surprise for sure."

"Right? I thought her class would be more of support, technically a magician can be counted as one, but you know what I'm saying."

"I agree with you."

Looking at the hologram floating in front of her, she sighed in relieves. She thought having status with two digits in attributes is more than enough, but didn't expect to see one of her attributes to be in three digits. This should give her more leeway in the future discussion involving her students.

Enryu also secretly breathed a sigh of relief. He didn't expect to see someone with the same class as his sister. So far, there have not been any students with the same class as their classmates, everyone has their own class specifically for them. This brought surprise not just to him, but everyone there.

However, no matter how excited they are about having two magicians in their group, Enryu is more excited than them due to the unexpected surprise. If he didn't hold his hands together, it would have given away the trembling due to excitement. The moment he arrived in this world and upon further investigation in his surroundings, he had already planned to get out of this castle at all cost. He got small headaches when he learned his sister had a magician class as, judging from the surrounding reactions, it was a bad news.

He didn't even need to think hard for a new plan when someone already gave him hope, it was the news of his little sister's teacher having the same class as hers. He is sure it won't be easy to pull it off, but it's better than staying in this nerve-racking castle where it felt like a time bomb that can explode anytime possible. As to not arouse any suspicion, he quickly put himself into an actor position, that is acting like a mob.

"Now that we know your class, we need to separate you all into groups. First of all, those with combat classes, step forward." Following Raymond's words, few students slowly walk out of the crowd. This group also included Isamu and Enryu. Before the latter leaves Ayumi with her friends, he doesn't forget to whisper in her ears to be careful. Since he is with the same group as the brat(Isamu), he didn't need to worry much about her safety, but that also didn't mean he completely let his guard down either.

Given he was separated to a group filled with combat classes, he can tell what's going to happen next. As he expected, Raymond didn't stop there as he began separating the students with the same type of class together, which then formed three groups; Combat, Magic, Support.

Among the three, the combat groups were the one with the highest quantity of people, followed next by Support and lastly, Magic with only two girls; Ayumi and her teacher. Seeing the figure of his sister in the distance, Enryu smiles before focusing on the man talking at the front, which is none other than Raymond.

"Unlike Support and Magic groups where you're required to have extensive knowledge in regards to one's specific class, you guys however didn't need to go through that. But that didn't mean you won't have a hard time like them. I have said this before but I'll say it again, I'm a strict trainer. You better listen to my words properly, or there will be punishment for you. Mark my word, once you're done with my training, you'll have more than enough experience to survive in this world." Raymond stated while glaring at them with his piercing eyes. The few students with weak Will were the first to show signs that they were intimidated by him.

Their faces say it all—they were starting to regret coming here and being in the combat group instructed by Raymond. They somehow have a foreboding sense that they are going to suffer more than the other in different groups. But what can they do? Unlike the game, they can't change their class no matter how much they wished for it. If that was possible, most of male students would have changed their class to Hero without a second thought. Perhaps, the female students might also change their class to Saintess for obvious reasons. It was nothing but a pipe dream.

For a starter, they were told to do movement specifically for their class. A warrior for example; they have to swing the sword up and down for hundred times without any rest in betweens. If they fail, they will have to run around the spacious open space for five rounds, which is no different than a marathon. If they were injured during their task, a healer from the support group would come and heal their injuries. It benefits both groups, as one of the classic quotes 'hit two birds with one stone'.

For Enryu as a Monk, he was told to familiarize himself with horse stance for a starter. But since he was already familiar with it prior to summoning to this world, he was given the acknowledgement to proceed to fist technique. It was easy for them to accept when he had shown them he used to train martial arts in his world. After all, no matter how peaceful the world is, there are still bad apples everywhere. He had a history of beating quite a few thugs when they thought his sister was an easy target. It wasn't easy to live a quiet life with a good looking little sister, but never once did he complain. To him, it was just part of his life.

Because they were training at a spacious field near the barracks, there were quite few soldiers passing by. Judging from the way they look at him and the other Heroes, some of them seemed to be quite upset for reasons he didn't know of. Enryu secretly thought here's one more to the list of information he needed to look into. With the piercing gaze on them, the students were having a hard time swinging the wooden sword as it required them to focus fully on the task.

But unlike them, Enryu didn't have any problem as he ignored the unwanted attention and put his mind on the task, practicing fist technique. Though that didn't mean he was having it easy either. The difference between martial art that he learned and fist technique was quite vast once he experienced it firsthand. The former taught him how to protect people, while the latter are techniques for killing.

He was surprised, but then understood upon thinking for a bit. This world is rather harsh to live after all. Monster and demon aren't the only things one have to be worried about, there are also other races. Look at our modern world for example; despite being the same and only race, there's still disputes and wars happening around the world. But in this world, there are countless races out there. Though this world's technology is far behind, they have magic that can give the same amount of damage as our nuclear bomb if one is high enough level in their skills. Which is worse? That's hard to say. But one thing for sure is that both were highly destructive to their surrounding nature.