Chapter 9

Aurora's POV:
"You can't mean that" I half questioned half pleaded. Alec was squeezing my hand supporting !e. We had gotten so close that all it took was one look and we knew what the other was feeling and occasionally thinking and right now with the squeeze I have him.back he knew what I was thinking. I told you so, the family had another girl in line-up girl with a mate who wasn't in the Volturi. A girl who hadn't ignored her family and left them not even letting them know she was okay.
"Except I do, those people almost killed me and the rest of this family twice" she snarled
"Only because we were upholding the law. It's against the law for humans to know of vampires, you did. When it came to the hybrid (Renesmee) we were under the impression that she was an immortal child which she wasn't and we allowed you to go. Every time you have come close to death it's because you got mixed up in a world that a human doesn't belong in. Humans don't know about us to keep both world's safe" Alec spoke for the first time defending his family and the people who saved him
"The witch twin finally speaks" Isabella growls. Alec subtly winces at the name, it brings up bad memories for him. I send a heated glare at Isabella; honestly I'm not surprised so many people tried to kill her she is just a grade A bitch.
"Look can we just time down the arguing-" Demetri begins to speak before being cut off by Edward
"Nobody asked you to speak tracker so go back to your master like the good lapdog you are"
"I am no lapdog, the Volturi choose to stay and follow orders because it keeps everyone safe"
"Lets get back to the topic here" Isabella snaps "this supposed Black has fraternized and ignored her family-"
"I had no choice! I was a fucking ghost thing! I couldn't touch a thing except Alec, I couldn't do anything! I left for the same of my sanity and I am glad I did" I growled
"Then if being here drives you insane why are you arguing to stay?"
" that's a good question... Why am I? Is moulding have to, your supposed to be my family, to love me no matter what. I shouldn't have to stay here. Alec can we go back, I think that Aro would like an explanation and Demetri would probably get fired if we don't" I giggle at the end and Alec smiled lovingly.
"Yes, of course" Alec agrees instantly and kisses my forehead in a loving manner. Just like every time his touch sends a shock through my body and I'm glad that he is my forever, that he was made me for me and I him. I smiled a small smile at Demetri since he stood up for us and has been by Alec's side since he woke up like this and then ignoring everyone I walked out the door. Including, my parent. My father didn't even say anything to me and my mother just yelled at me for being with my mate... honestly what kind of bullshit is that?

"come on Aura let's go home" Alec whispered and with a nod from Demetri we left the Cullen household and ran through Seattle and out of Washington and down to the water. We ran across it, I felt weightless-it was brilliant. We finally arrived in Italy and started to run to Volterra where we walked through the castle. The receptionist gave me a nasty look because Alec was holding my hand. Well I was holding his for moral support because I mean... we had been lying to everyone par Marcus for a year.