The Element Keeper: Chapter 10: The Snow Queen

Chapter 11: Sarah

 Valissa's POV

I was born in February, month of the Aquarius, month of wind. My best friend is Bree Cole. My name is Valissa Sarah Winters. I am sixteen years old; and this is the day that Bree disappeared. I had finished cleaning the kitchen from a rather rowdy sweet sixteenth party, when I heard a crash coming from Bree's room. I jumped. Slow footsteps made their way upstairs. 

'Bree? Are you okay?' I called. No answer.

'Ms. Cole?' I called to Bree's mother. Nothing.  I ran upstairs, not hesitating for a second. Her room ,as usual, was in disarray, but one thing stuck out. Her treasured antique mirror lay face up on the ground. I stepped closer, and saw the tell-tale milky surface inside the mirror.

'Shit', I murmured. They weren't supposed to come for her. Once her dad left they were supposed to go away. I flipped open my cellphone, and held down the one. A tired voice answered from the other end.

'Hello?'

'Aaron, its Vali, they took her, they took Bree.' Immediately he was wide awake.*

'They used her mirror, didn't they?' he asked. I heard him put the phone on speakerphone, and the rustle of clothes being put on.

'Yeah,'

'Have you sent an alva to your sister yet?' he asked. If two people (or more) were in the same family, our alvas can never have a limit.

'No, I'll call you back in a minute'. 

'I'm on my way over, and I've alerted the Society'

'Good, bye' I responded, hanging up.

Lynn? Can you hear me?

Vali, is that you?

Yeah, Lynn we're on CODE RED Bree has been taken. Alert the Society in Aerthia.

WHAT?????!!!! she's been taken? I'll contact the elements right now.

I've already told Aaron, he's on his way over now.

Good, Demetri is taken care of and Abira too. We're going to meet at the wall in ten minutes.

Look out for her, Lynn, she'll be coming your way. Take care.

Bye. and good luck.

Bye.

I sighed. At least now the elements knew. What am I going to tell her mother? Her mother. Ms. Cole . Oh. My. God.

'MS. COLE!!!!!!' I screamed.

'STACEY!!!!' Silence.

'ARE YOU HERE????!!!!!!!!!!! Please, answer me' Nothing. She's gone. They took her as bait. I screamed in frustration, my throat now sore. Tears pricked the back of my eyes, and I let them fall down my face, turning into icicles as they did. My tears hit the floor and bursted into thousands ofminuscule droplets. The wind whipped around me, dropping the temperature. I felt something light on my shoulders. My snow was falling in Bree's room. Great, my emotions got so out of control that i made it snow. Yes, you read that right, I made it snow. No, I'm not an element, but close. I am the Snow Queen.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought id do another chapter in a different POV its weird cuz i was going to type another chapter that i have already written, in Aaron's POV, but this gives more insight. Actually i was originally going to make Sarah an element, but as of five minutes ago, i changed it. i sux because i cant enter my story in the watty awards because i started it in August. i upload one chapter then, but didn't start to really write until november. soooo i think they should change that :( New POV= more votes (hint hint).

Comment Vote and Fan!

Also check out the Element Keeper facebook page! Search The Element Keeper and click on it! i have a poll going on and insights on things that are coming up plus all the photos you can wish for (i was bored).

luv u all!!

~jinx