25 (The End)

TW's:
-Small mentions depression

Weeks had passed. I was very far in my therapy and Clay had already finished. He was very happy, he had finally forgave himself and he forgot about the abusive relationship. I was still depressed sometimes, but it was getting better. Clay helped me a lot. We were with each other every single day and he knew exactly what to do. He hugged me silently when I cried, he kissed me softly when I panicked and when he slept next to me, he always woke me up when I had a nightmare.

Clay and I were happy together. I loved everything about Clay. His hair, his smile, the way he laughed, how he kissed me gently. I was in love.

Sapnap had been a support all the time. He had realised he started being with his girlfriend so often that he didn't see us anymore. He made time for us now and we hung out at least once a week. I had a reason to live for again.

My parents got therapy too and definitely my mum was less depressed. She got her job back, she went to go to the supermarket more often and she had energy to cook food again.

'Babyyyyyy,' Clay suddenly yelled at me.

I grinned and looked at him. 'What's wrong?'

I was preparing dinner because my mum worked late today.

'I miss you.'

'I'm right here.'

'I want to cuddle,' he whined. 'Come back.'

'Help me with the food and I'll be done faster.'

He crawled up from the couch and ran towards me. He hugged me from behind and turned me around. 'I miss my kisses.'

'I'm gone for just three minutes, Clay.'

'But you didn't kiss me for twenty minutes.'

'Are you timing it?'

'I need my kisses.'

I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

'Noooo, more kisses. Can we just kiss?'

'Fine,' I grinned. I moved closer to him and started kissing him. He smiled through the kiss and we kissed long enough for both to be satisfied. I broke the kiss and turned back to the food. I might acted like Clay was annoying for fun, but I loved it when he hugged me from behind when I was cooking. I melted in his touch and he rested his chin on my shoulder. He kissed my cheek every second to get my attention again.

'GEORGIEEEE.'

'Clay, keep calm. Otherwise I won't kiss you anymore.'

He made a sad face and acted like he was crying. He knew I hated it when he did it, because I always felt guilty. I kissed his nose and he smiled again. 'Fine, you did it again.'

'But for real, the food can wait. My hugs and kisses can't.'

'I think it's the other way around actually,' I muttered, trying to resist a big smile on my face.

'I'm less important than your food?' he asked genuinely sad.

I felt so guilty I started covering his face with kisses.

'You're way more important.'

'Prove it,' he smirked.

I pushed him towards the couch and he fell backwards on it. I climbed on top of him and started kissing him, this time for real. The kiss we shared was passionated, but very tender.

'The food, George,' Clay muttered after a while.

'Don't you dare, not now,' I smirked. I kissed him again and I didn't even noticed my mum coming home. She walked in and cleared her throat.

I startled and flew away from Clay. 'Mum, uh- wow you scared the crap out of me.'

'I didn't want to interrupt your moment, but I thought you might not want some public for it.'

'Yeah, we would rather share those moments together without some people watching us,' Clay grinned.

'Go to George's room, I will finish the food.'

I didn't wait a second and grabbed Clays hand. 'You ask for kisses, you will get them.' We walked upstairs and we continued where we ended.

'Clay, you've helped me so much the last time.'

'Baby, of course. I'm here for you, sweetie.'

'Am I too much to handle?'

'Not at all.'

'Really?'

'I love you with whole my heart. And George?'

I nodded and looked him in his beautiful eyes.

'I will always be here.'

708 words

THE HAPPY END OF MY EXTREMLY ANGSTY BOOK